2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have something out today making the case for Malik McDowell being the BPA at #10.

I'm sure Bills Facebook will love it :D

EDIT: As if by magic - I got a little weird, talking Planet Theory and whatnot, but I like this kid.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/09/buffalo-bills-nfl-draft-spotlight-msu-dl-malik-mcdowell-scouting-report/

Edited by Blokestradamus

I was hoping for one more year. He is going to make a nice playmaker for someone. I hate to say it but he would be a GREAT fit on the Pats.

Will be a very good pro. I'd take him ahead of McCaffrey. I think he's a similar style player but more explosive athlete. He has this elite balance and smooth moves that actually remind me of Sammy Watkins.

DeMario McCall is next man up at H-back. Might be even more talented than Curtis but needs to work on his blocking.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Does anyone have an informed opinion about Cal's Davis Webb? In the little bit I saw of him this year, he looked pretty good--pro-like. He had a 61.6 percent completion rate,a 37/12 TD/INT ratio, and over 4000 yards passing in 12 games.

I don't profess to be an expert, but I'm curious to know what the scoop on him is.

"Look at that closing speed by Foster."

Kirk Herbstreit

Foster tackling Watson short of the 1st on 3rd and 15 in the 3rd quarter (3:52). In man coverage on 18 - Legitt (RTE) down the seam into a deep route.

That is special, he's dominating the NCG from the ILB spot in all phases of the national championship game.

@JoshNorris

Here is a 2017 NFL Mock Draft for you #savages http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/68341/344/nfl-mock-draft-10

My first of the season
C1yTk0HVQAAiqiB.jpg
10. Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson - If Doug Whaley identifies a target, he goes out and gets them (see E.J. Manuel and Sammy Watkins). All signs point to the Bills moving on from Tyrod, which I view as a mistake.

What don't you like about his game 26?

Questionable decision making on the field with horrible judgment and no emotional maturity off the field.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.