2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see what you did there

Did you catch his teammates with the fake punches at him during the Sugar Bowl? Classy!

That comes from the top. Stoops is an idiot that allowed all this to go on. I took Oklahoma in that game, one thing Stoops is good at is rallying the troops for a meaningless game.

I don't want Mixon in Buffalo, probably much worse guys playing in the NFL though.

Joe Mixon declares after all...

@mikefreemannfl

Various NFL team sources insisting no team will draft Joe Mixon.

We'll see.

I dont think he'll be on any draft boards given the violent nature of the video, and suspect he'll have a hard time getting an UDFA contract despite what Stoopid and Musberger think. Ray Rice was remorseful and did not get a second chance, Greg Hardy got one second chance and had no video and IMO is a much more vile human being, but plays PR-DE and had no accompanying video, had there been a video, I would bet no 2nd chance. Mixon and Rice common denominator = video + RB position(?).

Its a PR nightmare to begin with, and having that video regarding Mixon's 1st incident, there would be no way one could justify anything regarding a 2nd incident, your franchise would get publicly crushed and as a GM you would likely get fired, as an owner... The juice is not worth the squeeze IMO, I believe Freeman. College players seem to be getting a benefit of the doubt in these situations which gives me pause in saying 100% that he will not be drafted, but there is video of the incident, which could be the determining factor as sad as that is...

However, as KC did with T. Hill, its possible another franchise will see the juice being worth the squeeze... Do Dorsey and Reid take Hill if their is a video of Hill punching and choking his pregnant (in the stomach)? If (yes I know "if") he does anything like that again, do any of the 3 ever see an NFL facility in any capacity again? Especially if their is video released...

Personally I do not see how anyone could stake their careers on such a risky situation, but it is the NFL...

Edited by P51

Any thoughts on Syracuse WR Amba Etta-Tawo? Good size, decent speed and great hands. First team all American.

94 catches, nearly 1500 yards, and 14 TD's in the ACC. I'm surprised he isn't getting more buzz in the media.

I watched a bunch of their games, he passes the eye test for me. Looks like a good pro

@NFL_CFB

C1gCeyqUkAA1xIu.jpg

@NFL_CFB

The next Ed Reed? 1f631.png@MoveTheSticks says hype about @OhioStateFB's Malik Hooker is justified http://on.nfl.com/jTDEMH

C1gISP0XEAUww70.jpg

@NFL_CFB

C1gCeyqUkAA1xIu.jpg

@NFL_CFB

The next Ed Reed? 1f631.png@MoveTheSticks says hype about @OhioStateFB's Malik Hooker is justified http://on.nfl.com/jTDEMH

C1gISP0XEAUww70.jpg

Hookers highlights are beyond ridiculous. AMAZING range and playmaking ability

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.