2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor that Dalvin Cook has ominous off field issue that isn't public and is going to cause him to drop, further than Mixon.

I do remember him being accused of hitting a girl last year, but no charges. Sounds like there is more.

@NDTscouting

One person I spoke with familiar with Cook's "red tape" inferred it's very real and very complicated.

@nfldraftscout

A Scout Says: "With my job on the line, I trust [Joe] Mixon a lot more than Dalvin Cook."

Edited by YoloinOhio

@allbrightNFL

More than one NFL front office person I've spoken to this week expects Dalvin Cook to slide out of 1st round, Joe Mixon to go ahead of him.

This cook thing has gotten weird. They said it has to do with his inner-circle and the people that he hired on his marketing team. They don't think that he will be able to stay away from the lure of those guys. It sounds like an Aaron Hernandez thing (without accusing him of murder).

Joe Mixon will be incredible. If we needed a running back that would be my target.

Mixon - Perine reminded me of Henry - Yeldon last year. Mixon was terrifying with the ball in his hands (similar to Henry), but fortunately Oklahoma thought Perine was better for some unknown reason.

It's realistic, and I'd sign up for it right now:

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P10
QB MITCH TRUBISKY
NORTH CAROLINA
2: R2P12
WR ZAY JONES
EAST CAROLINA
3: R3P11
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
4: R5P12
S JOHN JOHNSON
BOSTON COLLEGE
5: R5P27
LB JALEN REEVES-MAYBIN
TENNESSEE
6: R6P11
EDGE KEIONTA DAVIS
CHATTANOOGA

@NFLonFOX

NFL Mock Draft 2017: Four-round projection 2.0 http://foxs.pt/2pcBcGR

10. Bills: Jamal Adams - S - LSU

The Bills will run to the podium to select Adams, whose ability to play both in coverage and at the line of scrimmage will quickly endear him to new head coach and former Carolina defensive coordinator Sean McDermott.

44. Bills: Teez Tabor - CB - Florida

75. Bills: Josh Reynolds - WR - Texas A&M

@NFLonFOX

The Bills will run to the podium to select Adams, whose ability to play both in coverage and at the line of scrimmage will quickly endear him to new head coach and former Carolina defensive coordinator Sean McDermott.

This would be extra nice, would love to see this with us going for Peterman late.

@NFLonFOX

I like this

10: R1P10

CB MARSHON LATTIMORE

OHIO STATE

44: R2P12

LB JARRAD DAVIS

FLORIDA

75: R3P11

WR COOPER KUPP

EASTERN WASHINGTON

156: R5P12

TE BUCKY HODGES

VIRGINIA TECH

171: R5P27

S JOHN JOHNSON

BOSTON COLLEGE

195: R6P11

QB JOSHUA DOBBS

TENNESSEE

I am with you on this. Dobbs is the guy that I like of the late round prospects.

I don't want to force the Dak stuff on him but Dobbs excelled in the SEC as a dual-threat QB. He has some nice tools and seems like he could surprise people.

“Josh Dobbs, who was down at the Senior Bowl, again he continues to impress me,” said Riddick, who prior to his current role as ESPN analyst was the director of pro personnel for the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles.

“He looked very comfortable, looked a little bit robotic in some of his drops, but his accuracy, again, was good, and he didn’t flinch at all in this, which I think continues to bode well for his prospects once he continues to get the kind of NFL environment coaching he’s going to get.”

Dobbs, Athlon’s 2016 SEC Offensive Player of the Year, posted 3,781 total yards of offense last season and joined Mississippi State’s Dak Prescott and Florida’s Tim Tebow as the only SEC quarterbacks in history to record 15 passing TDs and 10 rushing TDs in multiple seasons.

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-football-josh-dobbs-nfl-combine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.