How would you rank the AFC East draft classes

It will be interesting to hear why the Patriots had such a passive approach. They got a few guys that posters around here liked/loved but most of those guys were value picks and or developmental. With that board many of the locals were expecting them to trade up.

I did to

I dont think any of them had a better one than the bills.....I think Whaley did a REALLY good job with this draft

Me too. They didn't go OL and yet I can't argue with it. Really like what we've done here adding value player after value player and all guys that fit the plan on the field.

Whaley and Rex seem to be working well in concert.

Edited by Aaron

jets screwed the pooch on hackenberg but had to do something. jets best was lee down the road but right now, juston burris and jordan jenkins. both will contribute next year

ne's best pick is brissett

miami putting tunsil as their first round pick was luck. i like drake as their sleeper best pick, hands down.

ne didnt' have an awful draft. all four teams had very good drafts.

It will be interesting to hear why the Patriots had such a passive approach. They got a few guys that posters around here liked/loved but most of those guys were value picks and or developmental. With that board many of the locals were expecting them to trade up.

I think that Tom and Bill are going to retire together and open up a bed and breakfast in Maine, called B&B's B&B, but in the process leave the Pats' with nothing, so that the year following, the Pats go 2-14...increasing the idea that they are the greatest sports figures in Boston's history.

Just my hope

1. Pats*

2. Phyns

3. J-E-S-T-S

5. Buffalo

Oh, and the Front Office is a joke. It's more than 24 hours after The Draft ended and they haven't signed a single draftee or rookie UFA yet to a contract with team-friendly terms. Zero, zippo, nada, zilch!

And I'm deeply disturbed by seeing our number one (reach) pick holding up his new #90 jersey, flanked by Terry, Kim, Rex, RUSS BRANDON, and Whaley.

WTF! Russ should be nowhere near the Draft process. Why in the name of tarnation is he even allowed to be in the same photo with the football people. This proves he still has a key role to play in the decision making process about drafting players. Doomed is all I can say. Doomed I tell ya. Doomed.

Well, because this is a Bills Fan board after all.