UDFA Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Striker player is interesting

Remember we are in subpackages most of the time and need players that can move.....this guy reminds me of Sua Cravens

yep. Not sure why he went Undrafted. Edited by YoloinOhio

Scooby Wright is still available isn't he? Doubt he would amount to much but would like to kick the tires on him

Ok gents and scholars,

Who is left that we should be attacking right now?

I know a bunch of you were clamoring for Scooby Wright III at LB and he's still available.

How about Jeremy Cash SS from Duke? Any intel on this kid? Him and Mills were slated as 3rd round talent and dropped.

EDIT: Mills went to Philly.

Another safety that came up a few times was Tyvis Powell from Ohio State. With our run on Buckeyes, maybe UDFA?

Lawyer from Cal is still available too. If he falls past the 7th is his phone ringing from Dougy?

The highest rated OT is Avery Young from Auburn.

Nobody claimed hometown boy Little Gronk the FB.

What needs can we even fill in FA and UDFA that can make any roster impact or do you all feel we are set entering 2016?

Scooby went to Cleveland and Kearse went to Minnisota

thinks it's more of a "we had no money for real free agents, gotta fill out the roster with cheaper UDFAs

We already had the most players under contract in the league last I checked.

We already had the most players under contract in the league last I checked.

Only the top 51 salaries count. Unless the Bills are signing some of these guys to more than the 51st salary on the current roster than it wont affect the salary cap at all.

Only the top 51 salaries count. Unless the Bills are signing some of these guys to more than the 51st salary on the current roster than it wont affect the salary cap at all.

Yes, I was just responding to the poster who said the strategy was to get udfas b/c we could not afford real players, but I guess I see the logic (we can sign as many of these as they won't affect the cap).

Edited by thurst44

Looks like we signed a kicker from Georgia, Marshall Morgan

Marshall Morgan ‏@MarshallM13

Taking my talents to Buffalo! #Bills #blessed

CBS Sports lists him as the #5 kicker in draft, NFL.com did not list him among the 7 they logged.

Rex taking another guy with character concerns: http://m.chronicle.augusta.com/sports/college/2013-07-02/georgia-kicker-marshall-morgan-charged-boating-under-influence

Plus I know a friend of a friend who knows someone's cousin who saw him double dip his chip at a draft party. Not worth the risk!