Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be on his 4th game, getting comfortable, playing at home, Belichick will figure out a game plan that totally surprises everyone, everyone here will be sky high with expectations of a win, God hates the Bills, etc., etc.

This cuts both ways. Bills will also have three games on the Pats offense without Brady. BB is going to be wondering what D Rex will throw out there, the D from the first game or the second game.

BB is the best coach of the last 30 years, i have no doubt the Pats will have a chance to win every game Brady misses.

This cuts both ways. Bills will also have three games on the Pats offense without Brady. BB is going to be wondering what D Rex will throw out there, the D from the first game or the second game.

BB is the best coach of the last 30 years, i have no doubt the Pats will have a chance to win every game Brady misses.

He's not better than his master, Parcells. He was the best coach outside of maybe Walsh since 1980.

Look at the response to Kraft's statement:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bob-kraft-releases-statement.1131187/

It's unbelievable, they are in their own world. I frankly think Kraft's comments are borderline. Goodell has to be angered by the statement made by Kraft.

of course they are in their own world. They havent had to think for 15 years.

and.....

Red Sox won 3 world series

1-1 Celtics in Championship

1-1 Bruins in Championship

@JasonColeBR

Statement from #Patriots owner Bob Kraft on Tom Brady's decision on deflategate

CnbhOK3WEAE5mcb.jpg

CnbhXesXEAAM_6t.jpg

:cry:

To me the most astonishingly nearsighted, reprehensible, self-obsessed part of Kraft's statement is:

"What Tom has had to endure throughout this 18-month ordeal has been, in my opinion, as far removed from due process as you could ever expect in this country."

Really, Bob? A four-month-long independent investigation, a lengthy NFLPA appeal, and several court hearings, all culminating with a Second Circuit Court of Appeals decision which YOU decided not to take all the way to the God Damned SCOTUS??? How much more "due process" do you think you and Tom's* privileged, self-entitled asses deserve?

Without getting too political:

Maybe Bob Kraft hasn't been keeping up with current events, but there's a long list of folks earning in the low end of middle income, and lower, who could tell him a thing or two about how much "due process" one "could ever expect in this country." What a pompous, self-serving, ignorant, myopic, and offensive statement.

To me the most astonishingly nearsighted, reprehensible, self-obsessed part of Kraft's statement is:

"What Tom has had to endure throughout this 18-month ordeal has been, in my opinion, as far removed from due process as you could ever expect in this country."[/size]

Really, Bob? A four-month-long independent investigation, a lengthy NFLPA appeal, and several court hearings, all culminating with a Second Circuit Court of Appeals decision which YOU decided not to take all the way to the God Damned SCOTUS??? How much more "due process" do you think you and Tom's* privileged, self-entitled asses deserve?

Without getting too political:

Maybe Bob Kraft hasn't been keeping up with current events, but there's a long list of folks earning in the low end of middle income, and lower, who could tell him a thing or two about how much "due process" one "could ever expect in this country." What a pompous, self-serving, ignorant, myopic, and offensive statement.

Poor little Tommy....it's all so sad.....

#peterosetreatment

some retard Patriot fans are saying screw Brady for giving up the fight and hopes he never plays again. Friggin idiots lol :lol::lol::lol:

That's pretty funny! I wonder if they'll all be selling their Pats* hats for a nickle when he retires.

Joe Gibbs is shaking his head in disbelief.

Ahh, Joe Gibbs. One of the several coaches that BB took his getting caught in Spygate frustration out on during their 18 and D'oh season by needlessly and embarrassingly running up the score. Here's hoping that what goes around, comes around and that we're among the ones (hopefully many) doing the piling on.....

I apologize is if this has been said already, i haven't read all the posts. I think it's the smartest move the Pats** could make for the upcoming season.

Even if they start 0-4, Brady will still be the same as always after serving a 4 game suspension or not. They are counting on him to come in, most likely with a chip on his shoulder, and play catch up and still win the division. Which hasn't been an issue pretty much his entire career. Their arrogance is what will motivate them most. Imagine them making a run and getting into the postseason and possibly the super bowl, what a slap into the face of Goodell and the NFL.

Don't get me wrong here, I can't stand the Pats**. That's just how I see the behind the scenes conversationso went. Plus I'm sure Kraft is $taking$ care of Brady other ways during his suspension.

Again, I apologize if this or something similar to this post has been stated already. Just my opinion of course.