"The #1 thing you can look forward to with me is attitude"

if you're unhappy and your work was willing to pay you for the rest of the year and then fire you to look for other employment in a field where you're one of 50 in your field and of those perform at a level in the top half of said field?

and in that field you're paid millions?

i think you forget he is a human.

want to take that bet?

this team is going to go from fully pregnant to fully coat hanger back alley zika virus abomination.

we have the talent to win in the face of adversity. 2015 proved that. we **** the bed with poor planning and coaching in 2015. we showed up to games unprepared, lazy and stars in our eyes. games like new england and jacksonville are the epitome of what rex ryan puts on the field at this point in his career. week 17 against the jets and against the texans or cowboys show what our talent can do when allowed.

we won in 2015 by offense. the only bit of offense that rex ryan had to do with was the defense, which was truly offensive.

I'd take that bet all day everyday. That's a horrible bet to take the under. Once they release season long props I'm going to guess the normal over/unders are in the mid 30's.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not buying it, he didn't know he was gone until the end and if he actually played with "attitude" here he would still be here.

ok, even better, he stays and gets paid.

when you have a contract job there are a lot of benefits.

I'd take that bet all day everyday. That's a horrible bet to take the under. Once they release season long props I'm going to guess the normal over/unders are in the mid 30's.

bets on. how much?

other bet i would consider. does mario williams finish with more sacks than a bills player?

What if Mario was all in last year, then maybe the D isn't so bad and the rest of the guys buy in (this is called leadership) and we win a few more games and actually make the playoffs.

LO friggin L.

Rex's defense has stunk for as far into the past as the eye can see. This is true whether players were bought in or not. It doesn't make everything Mario did right by any stretch but to say it would have mattered if he enjoyed trying to avoid tackling the QB is not correct. Rex's D sucks and we had better hope we don't chase so many good players out of town that the inevitable new regime is saddled with an expansion team.

the players generally don't care about the fans when they play. they don't do it for the fans. some do things for the fans and like to feed off the energy. players like cam newton and terrel owens are excellent examples of this, but most do not pay a bit of mind to what fans actually think.

and as far as giving up on his teammate. a narcissistic athlete giving up on people because he's unhappy is common. not only that, there were others proven to be displeased with rex ryan and in 2 or 3 years it is going to be clear when we see reports abotu what players thought.

None of any of this has anything to do with a player not giving a crap about his teammates. None of it.

Thank-you Dr. Boyst, for diagnosing Mario's narcissism though. It explains his selfish, me-first, phuck my teammates attitude. And we all thought it was because he didn't like Rex. He just couldn't help himself, I guess.

GO BILLS!!!

The hell with the reasons why he didn't want to play for Rex.

I want to know how he could just phuck his teammates and fans in the process? There were 52 other people Mario was accountable to. He sure showed Rex though, didn't he?

Why should Mario play for Rex. What a pathetic commentary.

GO BILLS!!!

More pathetic commentary.

How on earth will we ever replace next to ZERO production from last year? I'd start with inserting a guy who gives a crap about his teammates.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree with you that Mario quit on his team. There was no subtlety to his indifferent attitude and play. If that is the case then why did the HC keep him on the field? There was nothing mitigating about Mario's conduct. There was only one appropriate response for the HC to make: Take him off the field and if need be deactivate him. Not only would the message be directed to the headstrong player it would also be directed to the team that that type of insubordinate attitude was not going to be tolerated. This season long situation was as much a coaching failure as it was a player's failure to act appropriately.

None of any of this has anything to do with a player not giving a crap about his teammates. None of it.

Thank-you Dr. Boyst, for diagnosing Mario's narcissism though. It explains his selfish, me-first, phuck my teammates attitude. And we all thought it was because he didn't like Rex. He just couldn't help himself, I guess.

GO BILLS!!!

other players were just as frustrated. i don't know the whole dynamic of the team but i imagine there were quite a few ready to quite and who did just shut down.

I agree with you that Mario quit on his team. There was no subtlety to his indifferent attitude and play. If that is the case then why did the HC keep him on the field? There was nothing mitigating about Mario's conduct. There was only one appropriate response for the HC to make: Take him off the field and if need be deactivate him. Not only would the message be directed to the headstrong player it would also be directed to the team that that type of insubordinate attitude was not going to be tolerated. This season long situation was as much a coaching failure as it was a player's failure to act appropriately.

Because the HC didn't have a phuckin' clue perhaps.

Just so we're clear; none of my disdain for Mario Williams has anything to do with thinking Rex did a good coaching job. Rex sucked balls most of the year.

But Mario sucked balls on purpose.

GO BILLS!!!

other players were just as frustrated. i don't know the whole dynamic of the team but i imagine there were quite a few ready to quite and who did just shut down.

Of course they were frustrated; Rex screwed the pooch seven ways to Sunday.

I didn't see anybody else mailing it in most of the time, though. If you can point to specific players that shut it down, I'd like to see it.

GO BILLS!!!

Because the HC didn't have a phuckin' clue perhaps.

Just so we're clear; none of my disdain for Mario Williams has anything to do with thinking Rex did a good coaching job. Rex sucked balls most of the year.

But Mario sucked balls on purpose.

GO BILLS!!!

Of course they were frustrated; Rex screwed the pooch seven ways to Sunday.

I didn't see anybody else mailing it in most of the time, though. If you can point to specific players that shut it down, I'd like to see it.

GO BILLS!!!

hughes was up and down. watch closely.

dareus didn't exactly light things up.

bradham was abysmal.

LO friggin L.

Rex's defense has stunk for as far into the past as the eye can see. This is true whether players were bought in or not. It doesn't make everything Mario did right by any stretch but to say it would have mattered if he enjoyed trying to avoid tackling the QB is not correct. Rex's D sucks and we had better hope we don't chase so many good players out of town that the inevitable new regime is saddled with an expansion team.

This is Pegula's secret plan to tank so we can get the next great QB B-)

hughes was up and down. watch closely.

dareus didn't exactly light things up.

bradham was abysmal.

When RR made the decision to let MD play more 3 tech after the bye, his game came around; he was flat out dominant more often than not.

Hughes was up and down, but played like his hair was on fire; nobody can question his desire.

Bradham went back to having to think too much and it hurt him, but again, he didn't just mail it in like Mario did. Not even close.

Mario was the weak link on the defense and that made everybody look worse than they had to or would have if he gave a half a crap. And the travesty is, Mario has the athletic chops to excel in that scheme. But he purposely decided to never give it a chance. Classless, really.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

When RR made the decision to let MD play more 3 tech after the bye, his game came around; he was flat out dominant more often than not.

dareus was lazy beforehand. and i think that decision came after open scrutiny of rex ryan etc from dareus. i think there is probably a lot more to it than we know. and some of it due to our DL coach. and i wouldn't be surprised if that is a big reason why he was let go, because he was just as frustrated as the players with the bull **** taking place. dareus didn't play full of heart. he may have tried but it was clear.

Hughes was up and down, but played like his hair was on fire; nobody can question his desire.

thats his mindset. he does that but how often did he look confused, frustrated and just throwing his arms up because **** wouldn't come together? because plays were just awful?

i remember countless times where he played the run wide like you can clearly see the play designed to have and a linebacker was to step up. instead, the linebackers missed their hole, etc. hughes was so frustrated many times he just didn't know what to do. if you didn't see that, i dn't know what ot tell you. in the indy game i remember it. other times he would pursue inside and the will linebacker, i forget which durign the patriots game, would totally go insside of hughes despite outside contain.

rex had these guys all over the wrong place in the wrong times. and hughes knew it.

Bradham went back to having to think too much and it hurt him, but again, he didn't just mail it in like Mario did. Not even close.

bradham was forced to think. rex could not dumby down his super complex phsyics 102014 level for bradham. which goes to show the average player probably cant get it etiehr, because it was clear. the only one who could was lawson who is highly intelligent. aaron williams was lost and he's a moron if you read his facebook - grammar and the phrases he uses are my barometer.

bradham failed because his coach failed him. bradham gave up when he saw his coach gave up on him. i fully believe rex gave up on bradham.

Perhaps you should watch more closely.

GO BILLS!!!

dareus was lazy beforehand. and i think that decision came after open scrutiny of rex ryan etc from dareus. i think there is probably a lot more to it than we know. and some of it due to our DL coach. and i wouldn't be surprised if that is a big reason why he was let go, because he was just as frustrated as the players with the bull **** taking place. dareus didn't play full of heart. he may have tried but it was clear.

thats his mindset. he does that but how often did he look confused, frustrated and just throwing his arms up because **** wouldn't come together? because plays were just awful?

i remember countless times where he played the run wide like you can clearly see the play designed to have and a linebacker was to step up. instead, the linebackers missed their hole, etc. hughes was so frustrated many times he just didn't know what to do. if you didn't see that, i dn't know what ot tell you. in the indy game i remember it. other times he would pursue inside and the will linebacker, i forget which durign the patriots game, would totally go insside of hughes despite outside contain.

rex had these guys all over the wrong place in the wrong times. and hughes knew it.

bradham was forced to think. rex could not dumby down his super complex phsyics 102014 level for bradham. which goes to show the average player probably cant get it etiehr, because it was clear. the only one who could was lawson who is highly intelligent. aaron williams was lost and he's a moron if you read his facebook - grammar and the phrases he uses are my barometer.

bradham failed because his coach failed him. bradham gave up when he saw his coach gave up on him. i fully believe rex gave up on bradham.

Perhaps you should watch more closely.

GO BILLS!!!

This is a waste of time.

The idea that we need to excuse Mario's personal decision to cash it in because he didn't like his coach and schemes is ridiculous.

I'm out.

And we'll see where we are come next season.

GO BILLS!!!

This is a waste of time.

The idea that we need to excuse Mario's personal decision to cash it in because he didn't like his coach and schemes is ridiculous.

I'm out.

And we'll see where we are come next season.

GO BILLS!!!

K-9 you don't want to debate with someone who up above said he is hoping someone plays well against his team. The other poster is putting his own personal agenda first. Sound familiar? No wonder he sides with Mario.

K-9 you don't want to debate with someone who up above said he is hoping someone plays well against his team. The other poster is putting his own personal agenda first. Sound familiar? No wonder he sides with Mario.

I side with the buffalo bills football team. I side with the players on this team and I know definitively that Rex Ryan is not the best of interests for this team and his hiring was only exciting for a week. Reality set in and the invasive costs and energy that are needed for yet again another build to adapt to a coach who has not shown revelance in 3 yrs with a game that had drastically undergone change in the last 4 yrs.

I'm against the bills in your opinion because I am against the head coach and tired of beating this drum? If Rex Ryan wins us a playoff game within the next two yrs I'll be shocked. And I will put my membership of this board at stake if he can win us an AFC crown.

Yea, I am against the Bills. Totally.

Mario is a stud DE

he is not a LB

if only we had coaches smart enough to know the difference.

I predict he will have a career best 15 sacks for Miami. 3 of them against the bills.

cool, we both hate the bills! Go fish!

[/s]

Its hard to be smarter than anyone else, isn't it? Everyone is kool aid drinking lost thinking Mario was the problem. He was the symptom.

If there is anything left in him, we just handed Miami a pissed off Mario. That's awesome. At least we still have the coaching staff that saw us go from 54 sacks to 21 in a season.

Now that bum Mario is gone, Rex will work his magic.

Mario quit on his team mates. Regardless of the reason, that is unacceptable. I hope his crybaby ass crashes and burns in Miami.

Mario quit on his team mates. Regardless of the reason, that is unacceptable. I hope his crybaby ass crashes and burns in Miami.

i feel like his comment is pointedly trolling the Bills. The best thing he will bring to the table in Miami is his attitude? really? Also, since when did he get so chatty?