"The #1 thing you can look forward to with me is attitude"

this is all rex, folks. all rex. and mario's 4 or 5 sacks against us and the hair on fire games against us are going to be to my delight as an i told you so... yep, it's all about effort.

and that's true. why would mario williams give effort for such an asshat like rex ryan? being a good coach is about managing talent. if mario did this on the patriots he would have been cut mid season. benched during the game. etc. but rex ryan started him every damn week and openly defended him. rex ryan made this whole issue happen.

good managers/coaches/talent managers can manage talent and keep everyone happy. and those that can't end up having a mess like the jets on their resume.

i'd be surprised if the team can muster up 30 sacks next year. i'd put money on it.

Dat moonshine got you in a Rex Ryan headlock. Chase that with some Sunkist and form some coherent thoughts.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is done is done, no need to look back. I can't stand Rex but I can't fault him here. We paid Mario, we paid him large and there is no excuse for the effort he put in last year. Even if he's a total flop, and I hated the hire, Rex should have players that a. wants to play for him and b. have players that fit his scheme. I'll give Ryan a fair chance here this year, I don't think that it will make a difference, to see if he can get the players he wants to make his defense work but he doesn't have a good to great defense this year then we have problems, big problems. Either way Mario, and anyone like him, is not wanted or needed here. What gives him the right to choose when he wants to play or have a good attitude??! Either you got it or you don't and he self admittedly showed that he's one of the ones that don't have it. Good bye and good riddance.

Edited by Tipster19

I watched some games I have recorded. Most of the time he played LDE and not really that well.

Most of the time in 2015 right

I don't really disagree with any of this. Just two questions:

1) did anyone question his effort the last 3 year pre Ryan?

2) was he wrong about Rex's defense this year?

Ding and Ding. This is why Dareus is next. Highest paid and will have little production in this defense. Its only a matter of time before he starts grumbling too.

this is all rex, folks. all rex. and mario's 4 or 5 sacks against us and the hair on fire games against us are going to be to my delight as an i told you so... yep, it's all about effort.

and that's true. why would mario williams give effort for such an asshat like rex ryan? being a good coach is about managing talent. if mario did this on the patriots he would have been cut mid season. benched during the game. etc. but rex ryan started him every damn week and openly defended him. rex ryan made this whole issue happen.

good managers/coaches/talent managers can manage talent and keep everyone happy. and those that can't end up having a mess like the jets on their resume.

i'd be surprised if the team can muster up 30 sacks next year. i'd put money on it.

You would have to first find a poor soul to take you up on that bet. It COULD happen... I just dont see it

Edited by Agent 91

I generally respect you, and I have my own skepticism about Rex. But I don't understand how any fan can take "delight" in a player or team doing well against our Bills.

Red contact wearing sell out B word. Waaaahhhhhh I want to rush the QB. If this was pee wee, little league, etc. he would be riding the pine if he didn't listen to the coach. High priced prima donna. Adios.

Love, Mario

#obviously

Mario Williams promises "the best attitude" he's ever had

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/17/mario-williams-promises-the-best-attitude-hes-ever-had/

indifference is an attitude

It was a huge mistake letting Mario go.

Now he gets to haunt us two times a year.

Best of Luck in Miami, Super Mario.

Where is his Replacement? A rook?

Imo

good one almost had me there :lol:

Because it's your friggin job! it doesn't matter who the coach is you do what he wants because if you don't you end up with the crap we had last yr. What if Mario was all in last year, then maybe the D isn't so bad and the rest of the guys buy in (this is called leadership) and we win a few more games and actually make the playoffs.

What a little B word I hope he has an injured riddled year and !@#$ ovr himself and the Dolphins

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I generally respect you, and I have my own skepticism about Rex. But I don't understand how any fan can take "delight" in a player or team doing well against our Bills.

Because there are so many on this board that have been knob gobbling Rex I want to see them eat crow, at least those enough man enough to do it. And, I want to see how many excuses they come up with when he never wins us an AFC Championship. He may be our coach in a season we get to the playoffs but he will not be the reason we do. If he was a coach to get us to the playoffs, we had our best shot in 2015. 2016, who knows, I could see it happening. I think we will - but it won't be because of Ryan. It'll be as much Whaley and the talent as the field with Roman and Kromer.

Most of the time in 2015 right

Ding and Ding. This is why Dareus is next. Highest paid and will have little production in this defense. Its only a matter of time before he starts grumbling too.

You would have to first find a poor soul to take you up on that bet. It COULD happen... I just dont see it

You think we'll have more than 30 sacks from next year? Hughes is good for 5-6. Dareus will be good for 6-7, at best. Kyle may get 4. What LB do we have good enough to get to the QB now that Bradham is gone? He could barely get to the QB. I wouldn't be surprised if Robey was our 4th place sacker.

indifference is an attitude

good one almost had me there :lol:

Because it's your friggin job! it doesn't matter who the coach is you do what he wants because if you don't you end up with the crap we had last yr. What if Mario was all in last year, then maybe the D isn't so bad and the rest of the guys buy in (this is called leadership) and we win a few more games and actually make the playoffs.

he's goign to get paid either way. he's going to get as much money as he could ever want. and most importantly, he is not a major fool blowing his money on stupid things. he's set for life and he knows this. he wants to be happy playing ball. individual awards and merits mean nothing to him.

he's the epitome of mercenary, and thats not a bad thing.

and that's true. why would mario williams give effort for such an asshat like rex ryan? ...

The hell with the reasons why he didn't want to play for Rex.

I want to know how he could just phuck his teammates and fans in the process? There were 52 other people Mario was accountable to. He sure showed Rex though, didn't he?

Why should Mario play for Rex. What a pathetic commentary.

GO BILLS!!!

It was a huge mistake letting Mario go.

Now he gets to haunt us two times a year.

Best of Luck in Miami, Super Mario.

Where is his Replacement? A rook?

Imo

More pathetic commentary.

How on earth will we ever replace next to ZERO production from last year? I'd start with inserting a guy who gives a crap about his teammates.

GO BILLS!!!

he's goign to get paid either way. he's going to get as much money as he could ever want. and most importantly, he is not a major fool blowing his money on stupid things. he's set for life and he knows this. he wants to be happy playing ball. individual awards and merits mean nothing to him.

and what does that have to do with doing your job?

I want to know how he could just phuck his teammates and fans in the process? There were 52 other people Mario was accountable to. He sure showed Rex though, didn't he?

Why should Mario play for Rex. What a pathetic commentary.

GO BILLS!!!

More pathetic commentary.

How on earth will we ever replace next to ZERO production from last year? I'd start with inserting a guy who gives a crap about his teammates.

GO BILLS!!!

the players generally don't care about the fans when they play. they don't do it for the fans. some do things for the fans and like to feed off the energy. players like cam newton and terrel owens are excellent examples of this, but most do not pay a bit of mind to what fans actually think.

and as far as giving up on his teammate. a narcissistic athlete giving up on people because he's unhappy is common. not only that, there were others proven to be displeased with rex ryan and in 2 or 3 years it is going to be clear when we see reports abotu what players thought.

Because there are so many on this board that have been knob gobbling Rex I want to see them eat crow, at least those enough man enough to do it. And, I want to see how many excuses they come up with when he never wins us an AFC Championship. He may be our coach in a season we get to the playoffs but he will not be the reason we do. If he was a coach to get us to the playoffs, we had our best shot in 2015. 2016, who knows, I could see it happening. I think we will - but it won't be because of Ryan. It'll be as much Whaley and the talent as the field with Roman and Kromer.

You think we'll have more than 30 sacks from next year? Hughes is good for 5-6. Dareus will be good for 6-7, at best. Kyle may get 4. What LB do we have good enough to get to the QB now that Bradham is gone? He could barely get to the QB. I wouldn't be surprised if Robey was our 4th place sacker.

So if we lose it's all on Rex if we win it's because of Whaley and the oline coach. Gold.

More gold, your willing to bet the team won't have a total of 30 sacks. Look at that stats Buffalo was one of 4 or 5 teams that had under 30 sacks. This would be a terrible bet on your part. The defense was in its first year in the scheme and some guys...like the one your defending...not only deviated from it but at times to say they purposely coasted would be more than fair. That's a big portion of your cap and supposed talent sitting there playing paddy cake. Odds are that even a bad pash rushing team can back into 30.

Natural improvement, injuries, draft picks, and the wreckless aggression that we will see are a lock to get more than 30 sacks. Good or bad Rex is going to turn the guys loose after this past year and I don't even think that's debatable.

and what does that have to do with doing your job?

if you're unhappy and your work was willing to pay you for the rest of the year and then fire you to look for other employment in a field where you're one of 50 in your field and of those perform at a level in the top half of said field?

and in that field you're paid millions?

i think you forget he is a human.

So if we lose it's all on Rex if we win it's because of Whaley and the oline coach. Gold.

More gold, your willing to bet the team won't have a total of 30 sacks. Look at that stats Buffalo was one of 4 or 5 teams that had under 30 sacks. This would be a terrible bet on your part. The defense was in its first year in the scheme and some guys...like the one your defending...not only deviated from it but at times to say they purposely coasted would be more than fair. That's a big portion of your cap and supposed talent sitting there playing paddy cake. Odds are that even a bad pash rushing team can back into 30.

Natural improvement, injuries, draft picks, and the wreckless aggression that we will see are a lock to get more than 30 sacks. Good or bad Rex is going to turn the guys loose after this past year and I don't even think that's debatable.

want to take that bet?

this team is going to go from fully pregnant to fully coat hanger back alley zika virus abomination.

we have the talent to win in the face of adversity. 2015 proved that. we **** the bed with poor planning and coaching in 2015. we showed up to games unprepared, lazy and stars in our eyes. games like new england and jacksonville are the epitome of what rex ryan puts on the field at this point in his career. week 17 against the jets and against the texans or cowboys show what our talent can do when allowed.

we won in 2015 by offense. the only bit of offense that rex ryan had to do with was the defense, which was truly offensive.

if you're unhappy and your work was willing to pay you for the rest of the year and then fire you to look for other employment in a field where you're one of 50 in your field and of those perform at a level in the top half of said field?

not buying it, he didn't know he was gone until the end and if he actually played with "attitude" here he would still be here.

This is true.

The knob gobbling Rex folks ?

is that who you are mad at ?

want to take that bet?

this team is going to go from fully pregnant to fully coat hanger back alley zika virus abomination.

we have the talent to win in the face of adversity. 2015 proved that. we **** the bed with poor planning and coaching in 2015. we showed up to games unprepared, lazy and stars in our eyes. games like new england and jacksonville are the epitome of what rex ryan puts on the field at this point in his career. week 17 against the jets and against the texans or cowboys show what our talent can do when allowed.

we won in 2015 by offense. the only bit of offense that rex ryan had to do with was the defense, which was truly offensive.

I loathe my boss.

But i work hard everyday, because i cannot do less than that.

Oh and i got laid off. the last day i made everyone was setup to succeed. I went through all the details of my job and trained the guys who would be replacing me.

I have never been a screw the next guy. Or the guy working next to me either.

and i am getting called back next month.

Mario?

oh yes indeed, its a f'n christmas miracle. yay.

go take a bath with your toaster you selfish small minded hamster owner

not buying it, he didn't know he was gone until the end and if he actually played with "attitude" here he would still be here.

would to have to redo the deal but hell yes

Edited by 3rdand12

I think the day Hughes signed his extension with the Bill's was the end of the Mario era as no way the could afford to keep him. If Mario had a great year and loved playing for Rex, would he have then agreed to a big cut so they could afford him? Maybe but highly doubtful as doubt he'd have agreed to take that large of a cut.

Generally I'm not too happy about guys like Mario leaving...Especially when they sign in the Division...He's got talent and I hate seeing talent leave...But even before I read and watched all the stuff about him grading out so poorly last year...honestly...I was unaffected by his imminent departure...He's just not worth the cash he makes...I'm not sure he ever really was...It's pretty clear he can be a surly dude...I would not be surprised to see him have a decent year...But I'm not sad he's gone either... B-)

His first year hear seem to recall many people ripping the Bill's for signing him as he played terrible.

No he wasn't wrong but alot of the reason for the defenses poor play was due to Mario basically checking out. So in a very self serving way, yes he was correct.

I think the biggest mistake Rex made last year was not going all in on his D. He made the mistake of trying to appease the players in so doing ended up wit ha half baked unit.

I don't really disagree with any of this. Just two questions:

1) did anyone question his effort the last 3 year pre Ryan?

2) was he wrong about Rex's defense this year?