Patriots release Dominique Easley

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. I'm shocked he made it through waivers. He's got to have real issues.

Heard a bunch of stuff about him today on the local radio, apparently he has a thing with liking violent pitbulls. Before the draft his own dog damaged him so bad on his wrists, arms and ankles that the Patriots were pissed the injuries weren't reported.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/patriots-release-dominique-easley-off-field-problems/

Considering where they have been drafting throughout the last decade+ (consistently at the end of each round), I'd say BB has had to work the draft like no one else ever has.

there has a been a lot of data recently talking about where top players are picked and the drop off somewhere around 10. And teams often draft top ten for 3-4 yrs and they never get much better. Cleveland, Detroit, st Louis. Tampa. Etc.

Heard a bunch of stuff about him today on the local radio, apparently he has a thing with liking violent pitbulls. Before the draft his own dog damaged him so bad on his wrists, arms and ankles that the Patriots were pissed the injuries weren't reported.http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/patriots-release-dominique-easley-off-field-problems/

That article is pretty damning. The Bills shouldn't bother.

I didn't see this mentioned, but the timing of these moves is also a sign of no respective for the players by the Pats. Cutting these guys this late in FA and so close to the draft means they will get less money and also most likely have to sit till post draft. Sure some team may panick between now and then and grab one with extra cap space ala Jags.

I didn't see this mentioned, but the timing of these moves is also a sign of no respective for the players by the Pats. Cutting these guys this late in FA and so close to the draft means they will get less money and also most likely have to sit till post draft. Sure some team may panick between now and then and grab one with extra cap space ala Jags.

They are so mean.

I say we bring him in.

Should traded IK for him.

Media says Rex loves reclamation projects.

Not like the guy will be out of the league

Good pickup for the Bills , because he hates the Patriots too.

I would grab him in a second.

Bills file waiver claim in 3, 2, 1...

Absolutely good reason not to take a chance on him until he clears waivers.

Volin’s report includes a story that goes all the way back to Easley’s 2014 rookie minicamp, where the DT arrived with several injuries sustained when his pet pitbull bit him (and others). The injuries happened before the draft and Easley did not inform any teams of them prior to Draft Day, according to Volin.

However, now that these numerous negative reports are popping up, it’s becoming apparent that the prospect of Easley’s on-field talent was not great enough to off-set the locker room headaches.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/14/patriots-release-dominique-easley-off-field-problems/

Since he was dishonest from beginning (not the Pats* way of being dishonest) I am surprised they do not go after some of his signing bonus.

I am a little surprised they could not hoodie-wink some team into making a trade but once he was released from Pats* all of the reports started leaking out; maybe teams' front offices heard about these issues despite Boston media not reporting them.