Raiders looking to move to Las Vegas?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's it?

Approval by the NFL owners is not needed?

It is and they'll grant it.

@AroundTheNFL

C2jPtHLVEAAattC.jpg

The move was anticipated. Rapoport reported last week that the Raiders were prepared to file for relocation. It is the first formal step in a relocation process that won't become official until the Raiders receive 24 votes from NFL's owners to formally make the move, a vote that will come this spring.

The Raiders had until Feb. 24 to file relocation papers. NFL owners expected to vote on the team's relocation proposal at Annual League Meeting in March, per Rapoport.

If the Raiders are given the green light to move from NFL owners, they would likely play at least the next two years in Oakland before relocating to their new stadium in Las Vegas for the 2020 season.

It is and they'll grant it.

@AroundTheNFL

C2jPtHLVEAAattC.jpg

Yeah, the owners will approve.

How are Raiders fans going to react to going to games for a lame duck team?

Davis certainly looks the part for Las Vegas: 003+-+Buck+&+Winnie.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully Vic Beasley's menu includes Tom Brady's face on a platter.

My menu, I would say wings, meatballs, and some kind of chips/dip (preferrably nacho cheese).

Brady's face on my plate = me barfing.

All the tech money and they can't stay in the bay? Ridiculous

Mark Davis said a week ago that Goldman Sachs is ready to step in and provide the needed funds

Goldman is out. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18594904/oakland-raiders-las-vegas-stadium-deal-loses-backing-goldman-sachsI'm sure to protect the relationship with one of their best customers.

All the tech money and they can't stay in the bay? Ridiculous

The technology feminuch don't relate well to US football.

Edited by boater

Brady's face on my plate = me barfing.

Goldman is out. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18594904/oakland-raiders-las-vegas-stadium-deal-loses-backing-goldman-sachsI'm sure to protect the relationship with one of their best customers.

The technology feminuch don't relate well to US football.

That would be a clever comment if Paul Allen didn't own a football team and Seattle didn't fall in love with the game.