Former Saints DE Will Smith Shot and Killed in New Orleans

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Scary and sad. i cant believe what people will kill some one over. I hope someone asks this 30 year old if he is glad he had a gun with him. He takes someone's life and also throws his away in the heat of the moment . Ridiculous and pointless , tragic.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Pierre Thomas was in the back seat... Sad story. They just finished dinner in a nice area of town. Major tourist weekend. Very out of the ordinary. The 2 guys arrested don't seem to be the stereotype of the gang thug at first reports. Might just be frustration plus alcohol plus having a gun at hand.

Edited by NoSaint

Will tweeted this in 2012

@iwillsmith

Wow, 20 murders in 26 days? New Orleans.. Please Stop the Violence!

One of the guys arrested posted this awhile back too-

Dam Black Men we just gonna keep killing each other till nobody left to protect, teach, and care for our woman and children huh. In the last two days I done heard bout two dudes I knew personally lose they lives to violence I just wanna know when is it time to ride on our real enemy? Smh at the condition of my people. So thankful I learned were to direct my anger and aggression

Edited by NoSaint

I'm in New Orleans (girlfriend lives in Gretna) right now for French quarter fest, I always thought the garden district was a safe place. Sad to hear

It's looking more and more like random road rage. That can happen anywhere