B/R: Broncos have inquired about Tyrod

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd listen to what they have to say.

1. Denver is clearly a decent QB from repeat title runs with that defense, so they may be willing to give up the farm.

2. Tyrod may be 1 year away from leaving anyway and may refuse to sign with Bills if he knows starting gig in Denver with his old OC awaits him. If you got the choice to stay in buffalo or go to Denver, what would you choose???

3. The bills win now moment may have passed. Team is staying in buffalo and the roster talent may have already peaked.

4. no one should have a clearer understanding of how much upside Taylor has at this point, so if you sell high, because you know something others do not, you maximize the value.

So if Denver gave up this year and next years #1, or something more, do you start considering it?

I'm sure they are but can't imagine what they could possibly give to make it remotely interesting to Buffalo.

BR: lifetime sentence with no parole.

They have one of the best defenses in the league. I'm sure Von Miller would be nice :P

But seriously, the only way I see that is if the Bills get a prospect they really love in the draft and want to cash in. Bit even if they did, I wouldn't.

I'd listen to what they have to say.

1. Denver is clearly a decent QB from repeat title runs with that defense, so they may be willing to give up the farm.

2. Tyrod may be 1 year away from leaving anyway and may refuse to sign with Bills if he knows starting gig in Denver with his old OC awaits him. If you got the choice to stay in buffalo or go to Denver, what would you choose???

3. The bills win now moment may have passed. Team is staying in buffalo and the roster talent may have already peaked.

4. no one should have a clearer understanding of how much upside Taylor has at this point, so if you sell high, because you know something others do not, you maximize the value.

So if Denver gave up this year and next years #1, or something more, do you start considering it?

The Bills said thanks but no thanks just like they should have. Trade TT and do what for a QB in 2016? Doesn't add up IMO.

!@#$ John Elway and his ugly !@#$ing horse grin...maybe we should hold out like he did back in 1983...pompous ass. Pound salt Elway you over rated bastard.

What's with all of the ambiguity on Elway? Just come on out a let us know how you feel with no trepidation.

What's with all of the ambiguity on Elway? Just come on out a let us know how you feel with no trepidation.

Two people I detest (I think you already know this): Adam Schefter and John Elway (that toothy grinned piece of ****). I really need to express myself more clearly and not mince words.

Not a dig on Tyrod but I'm puzzled why Denver would think he's a great option for them.

They give up a sizable ransom for essentially a one year rental. After Osweiler, I'd rather try to move up in the draft and get a QB and roll with Sanchez for this year.

Edited by dpberr

I think the price boils down to the fact that the Bills would be giving up a Pro Bowl QB and would have to spend a 1st round pick on one.

Then they would need to start from scratch again with a rookie QB when they are pretty much ready to win now.

Thats why I say offer me 3 1sts and I think that would be enough to get me to start over with a new rookie QB

CBF

Denver is built to win now. Not saying I'd trade Taylor, but Buffalo would be able to get more than people think for Taylor. I'd think at least Denvers 1st and 2nd rounder.

You can't be serious

Taylor has started 14 games. He's barely above 500 as a starter. The Broncos are supposedly offering a 3rd for Kaep, who has started in the Super Bowl and 2 NFC Championship games.

Kaep is also bigger, has a larger body of work and one of the strongest arms in football. If he isn't worth a 2nd to the Broncos, not a chance in hell is Taylor worth a 1st and a 2nd

You can't be serious

Taylor has started 14 games. He's barely above 500 as a starter. The Broncos are supposedly offering a 3rd for Kaep, who has started in the Super Bowl and 2 NFC Championship games.

Kaep is also bigger, has a larger body of work and one of the strongest arms in football. If he isn't worth a 2nd to the Broncos, not a chance in hell is Taylor worth a 1st and a 2nd

/thread.

I dont think there is a team willing to match the Bills cost for TT

CBF