Standing or Charging: Which Bills' Logo is Better?

Bills Logo: Standing Buffalo or Charging  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills Logo is Best?

• Standing Buffalo
    • Charging Buffalo

I like them both so fun to have the charging throughout the year, and I think we can do two throwback games so fun to see the standing Buffalo as well. I don't remember last year if we actually did it.

I'm with the post on the white helmet over the red.

Can we just have some referendum in the NFL the Steelers can't ever wear that god awful bumble bee uniform. It has to be the ugliest uniform of any professional sport in history. I get a headache watching those games.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them both so fun to have the charging throughout the year, and I think we can do two throwback games so fun to see the standing Buffalo as well. I don't remember last year if we actually did it.

I'm with the post on the white helmet over the red.

Can we just have some referendum in the NFL the Steelers can't ever wear that god awful bumble bee uniform. It has to be the ugliest uniform of any professional sport in history. I get a headache watching those games.

Week 1 vs. Indy.

ap774364033070.jpg

Rut usually means hyper aggressive behavior driven by the primal urge. That alone should spell the end of the 16 year "streak". :lol:

Rut usually means hyper aggressive behavior driven by the primal urge. That alone should spell the end of the 16 year "streak". :lol:

Well I figured the Rushing Buffalo had been in a rut with his rut. He just seems a little frustrated !

Lets hope this year he gets him some !!

or maybe a standing patriot beating our Buffalo with a club on the ground with it's legs up.

LOL - i was thinking that based on the performance this century it should be the standing Buffalo, upside down, legs straight, little "x"'s for eyes....