Let's Teach Four Year Olds About Gender Identification

You have a Y, you're a guy.

Funny.

Have a penis, but say you're really a girl, and the left will build you new bathrooms.

But be white, say you're really black, and watch the left implode.

The level of stupidity required to be a leftist is often times stunning to me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny.

I'm way past funny. I'm just sick of this nonsense.

"I'm an non-binary androgynous pre-op trans-male drag-queen." I don't give a ****. Do you have a dick? Can you point it at a urinal? Yes? Then shut up and use the !@#$ing men's room. I don't care about the gender identity of your goddamn excretory functions. Just take your piss, flush, and be done with it. Don't waste my mother!@#$ing time with this crap.

"I'm an non-binary androgynous pre-op trans-male drag-queen." I don't give a ****. Do you have a dick? Can you point it at a urinal? Yes? Then shut up and use the !@#$ing men's room. I don't care about the gender identity of your goddamn excretory functions. Just take your piss, flush, and be done with it. Don't waste my mother!@#$ing time with this crap.

Whoa, time to go to your special place and simmer down. Looks like someone is getting a little testes... :lol::nana:

A couple of weeks or so ago, I was sitting at the bar down the street when a discussion about the shootings at the Dallas BLM parade started. I said that I thought it was ironic that the victims were only there to keep order so the protestors could march unmolested in support of their cause. A young girl - maybe 22 or so - said (verbatim) "that's because of your cis-gendered, white-privilege bias".

It's as if there's a brain virus going around.

A couple of weeks or so ago, I was sitting at the bar down the street when a discussion about the shootings at the Dallas BLM parade started. I said that I thought it was ironic that the victims were only there to keep order so the protestors could march unmolested in support of their cause. A young girl - maybe 22 or so - said (verbatim) "that's because of your cis-gendered, white-privilege bias".

It's as if there's a brain virus going around.

But...that...doesn't make...any...sense.

giphy.gif

Funny.

Have a penis, but say you're really a girl, and the left will build you new bathrooms.

But be white, say you're really black, and watch the left implode.

The level of stupidity required to be a leftist is often times stunning to me.

Lol .... So true. Look , the bottom line is this trans- BS is just that. One is either straight or gay . If you are attracted to the opposite sex but want to dress and act the way they do, you have a disorder . Period. Funny, every high school had gay students, but they managed to use the gender appropriate bathroom and locker room. Why should these " trans" folks have special rights? They should use the anatomically correct bathroom like everyone else and figure out their cross dressing problem on their own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JUST NBC HOW RADICALLY OBAMA AND HILLARY’S FAVORITE NETWORK VIEWS PARENTING THESE DAYS.

As Rod Dreher writes on his column’s homepage linking to his recent post, “The Evil That Doctors Do — Brace yourself: The monsters look at a newborn’s genitals and assign a gender to him or her!”

In the post itself, he adds, “This ridiculous video presentation speaks for itself. It comes to us courtesy of NBC News, which, you will notice, is not simply explaining what ‘cisgender’ means, but is promoting gender ideology. At least the presenter has actual pearls to clutch. Seriously, though, understand that what this person teaches is exactly what public schools that embrace gender theory are teaching to kids.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DXxetVrW10

That video dovetails remarkably well with former MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry’s thoughts on the role of parenting

“We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities,” Harris Perry said in her 2013 clip, which is another way of saying, “It Takes a Village.”

JUST NBC HOW RADICALLY OBAMA AND HILLARY’S FAVORITE NETWORK VIEWS PARENTING THESE DAYS.

As Rod Dreher writes on his column’s homepage linking to his recent post, “The Evil That Doctors Do — Brace yourself: The monsters look at a newborn’s genitals and assign a gender to him or her!”

In the post itself, he adds, “This ridiculous video presentation speaks for itself. It comes to us courtesy of NBC News, which, you will notice, is not simply explaining what ‘cisgender’ means, but is promoting gender ideology. At least the presenter has actual pearls to clutch. Seriously, though, understand that what this person teaches is exactly what public schools that embrace gender theory are teaching to kids.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DXxetVrW10

I remember when this sort of thing was considered to be comedy -

• 11 months later...

WARNING: your children may be transphobic little monsters. [/progressives]

We have a local private school here being sued by parents for not doing enough to accommodate their 8-year-old transgender child.

The school met with the parents in the beginning, hired an outside consultant to discuss special arrangements for bathroom use, etc. The parents decided it wasn't enough, so they chose to sue.

Which is odd given the Saddleback College Bio of the mother.

Dr. Priya J. Shah graduated with a Ph.D. in English and Comparative Literature from UC Irvine in 2008. Since that time, she has been teaching a variety of Gender Studies courses at UC Irvine and Cal State Fullerton. Her passions include transgender theory and activism, queer theory, colonial and postcolonial issues, and the politics of style.

Huh. So odd. Well, nothing a lawsuit won't fix. Lucky eight year old. So lucky.

We have a local private school here being sued by parents for not doing enough to accommodate their 8-year-old transgender child.

The school met with the parents in the beginning, hired an outside consultant to discuss special arrangements for bathroom use, etc. The parents decided it wasn't enough, so they chose to sue.

Which is odd given the Saddleback College Bio of the mother.

Huh. So odd. Well, nothing a lawsuit won't fix. Lucky eight year old. So lucky.

I'm giving 50/50 odds, given her background, that she has raised this poor child to believe they are transgendered.