Let's Teach Four Year Olds About Gender Identification

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=8177?omhide=true

A four-year-old student was kicked out of a Colorado preschool after her parents questioned the administration’s controversial curriculum that openly promotes homosexual behavior and transgenderism in the classroom.

Wanting the opportunity to opt her daughter out of the classroom discussions focusing on sexuality, same-sex relations and gender issues at Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten (MCPK) in Denver, Colorado, R.B. Sinclair made it clear that she believes her four-year-old is too young to participate in sex education at school.

“I think at this age, they don’t know what bias is,” Sinclair told the Denver Post. “They could have kids from Mars and they would still play with each other.”

She maintained that it is her parental right to judge when, where and how her daughter is exposed to sensitive issues.

“It’s not that she isn’t exposed to diversity, because it is the world we live in, but how are they having these conversations?” Sinclair asked.

Instilling fear?

The concerned mother shared that her fear about the sexual indoctrination program arose when her daughter returned home from school and expressed that she was worried that her father might not like girls any more.

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/carly_simon/safe_and_sound.html#!

"The world's just turned inside out and upside down".

Edited by 3rdnlng

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll find me selling Chicklets in Tijuana to pay for private school before you'll find me sending my child to a US public school.

Don't worry. Under Hillary, you don't even get a choice.

A four-year-old student was kicked out of a Colorado preschool after her parents questioned the administration’s controversial curriculum that openly promotes homosexual behavior and transgenderism in the classroom.

Wanting the opportunity to opt her daughter out of the classroom discussions focusing on sexuality, same-sex relations and gender issues at Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten (MCPK) in Denver, Colorado, R.B. Sinclair made it clear that she believes her four-year-old is too young to participate in sex education at school.

“I think at this age, they don’t know what bias is,” Sinclair told the Denver Post. “They could have kids from Mars and they would still play with each other.”

She maintained that it is her parental right to judge when, where and how her daughter is exposed to sensitive issues.

“It’s not that she isn’t exposed to diversity, because it is the world we live in, but how are they having these conversations?” Sinclair asked.

Instilling fear?

The concerned mother shared that her fear about the sexual indoctrination program arose when her daughter returned home from school and expressed that she was worried that her father might not like girls any more.

You're just jealous a four-year old is so far ahead of you, admit it...

That school is a few streets from my house. That kids father is definitely a stool pusher. What happened to Math, Science, Reading and Art?

We had a sex ed thing in 5th grade, but parents attended. 8th grade health class was about drugs and sex, actually extremely helpful....

Don't worry. Under Hillary, you don't even get a choice.

You're just jealous a four-year old is so far ahead of you, admit it...

I was born with a dick and not once considered a lopadichtomy.

That school is a few streets from my house. That kids father is definitely a stool pusher. What happened to Math, Science, Reading and Art?

We had a sex ed thing in 5th grade, but parents attended. 8th grade health class was about drugs and sex, actually extremely helpful....

I noticed how extremely comfortable you are with your gender identity. Your avatar is a dead giveaway.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I was born with a dick and not once considered a lopadichtomy.

I noticed how extremely comfortable you are with your gender identity. Your avatar is a dead giveaway.

I'm still collating.

My wife and I had a brief conversation about this gender stuff not too long ago. My position, I don't get it. Born with a dick, you're a boy. Born with the opposite you're a girl. But there is a movement to support those who are identifying as gender neutral.... What does that even mean?

I'm still collating.

My wife and I had a brief conversation about this gender stuff not too long ago. My position, I don't get it. Born with a dick, you're a boy. Born with the opposite you're a girl. But there is a movement to support those who are identifying as gender neutral.... What does that even mean?

I don't have a clue about gender neutrality, but you could ask Tom since he seems to know a lot about the subject.

I never understood why health class only included stuff about my gender. I'm living it. I don't need you pointing it out. I wanted to know about the other stuff.

Here's the weird part about the anti-"anti-discrimination" movement; you can identify as a girl, so you'll be allowed into a girl's locker room, but still be attracted to girls... and no one can kick you out while you stare.

Instilling fear?

Are these guys pedophiles or what? Extremely strange.

this overly PC nonsense is complete utter rubbish. I can't stand it anymore. For !@#$s sake they are pre k. They have no clue. Just let them be kids.

Absolutely. No need to judge anything here. No kids should be 'taught' sensitive topics in pre-school. The mom said it best. The kids have no bias....they'll play with anyone.

If a teacher sees bad behavior, then address it. No need to proactive with such topics in pre-school. Play nice..... and don't eat the crayons. Kids have enough trouble with those rules at that age.

But there is a movement to support those who are identifying as gender neutral.... What does that even mean?

The cases we see, hear and read about here are almost always the same story: From the time Tommy learned how to pick things up, he always preferred dolls over baseball. He loved to put on his mom's make-up and dress up in her shoes. So we just encouraged him to be his own person until the age of three, when we asked him if he preferred to be called 'Tammy' and he said yes.

Interestingly, I don't think I've ever heard the story reversed, because Tammy choosing baseball over dolls just makes her an athlete.

The cases we see, hear and read about here are almost always the same story: From the time Tommy learned how to pick things up, he always preferred dolls over baseball. He loved to put on his mom's make-up and dress up in her shoes. So we just encouraged him to be his own person until the age of three, when we asked him if he preferred to be called 'Tammy' and he said yes.

Interestingly, I don't think I've ever heard the story reversed, because Tammy choosing baseball over dolls just makes her an athlete.

Interesting point because only gay or gender confused boys play with dolls.