LB Zach Brown & DB Corey White Sign with Bills

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

RT @coreywhitejr3: It's Official. Reuniting with Rob Ryan in Buffalo. Can't be more excited about this opportunity #BillsMafia @buffalobills

@TyDunne

One pre-draft story here on new Bills LB Zach Brown from the JS days. Brings "old-time strength." http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/north-carolinas-zach-brown-is-an-intriguing-mix-for-packers-jq48tpq-140098423.html

@ChrisBrownBills

RT @coreywhitejr3: It's Official. Reuniting with Rob Ryan in Buffalo. Can't be more excited about this opportunity #BillsMafia @buffalobills

@TyDunne

One pre-draft story here on new Bills LB Zach Brown from the JS days. Brings "old-time strength." http://m.jsonline.com/sports/packers/north-carolinas-zach-brown-is-an-intriguing-mix-for-packers-jq48tpq-140098423.html

Thank you, excellent read. Brown seems like a fantastic athlete that can "do anything".

I am hoping for Biermann and Brown. I have concerns about the depth in the front 7. Neither of them are perfect but they raise the floor.

I couldn't want less to do with Corey White. He will be the whipping boy if he makes the team. He was constantly picked on in NOLA.

So was Byrd and he was pretty good here. We have some good DB coaches here.

coverage LB. Very good. Need those against the Pats*P*******, among others. Although if he horse-collars Brady, he prob gets a 2 year suspension.

Watching Marcia get up (or hopefully not) and throw a complete tantrum would be worth every cent of this guy's contract.

So was Byrd and he was pretty good here. We have some good DB coaches here.

It is totally different situation (plus Donnie Henderson is gone). Byrd was a ball hawk picked in the 2nd round that has suffered a bunch of injuries.

Corey White is a worse version of Chris Watson. There's a good chance that he doesn't make the team so I am not going to get carried away but the guy is awful. Teams just looked for him and threw at him every time he was out there. He was the worst player on one of the worst defenses ever. I'd be curious to see what NoSaint has to say on this but I'd venture to say he's in agreement.

It is totally different situation (plus Donnie Henderson is gone). Byrd was a ball hawk picked in the 2nd round that has suffered a bunch of injuries.

Corey White is a worse version of Chris Watson. There's a good chance that he doesn't make the team so I am not going to get carried away but the guy is awful. Teams just looked for him and threw at him every time he was out there. He was the worst player on one of the worst defenses ever. I'd be curious to see what NoSaint has to say on this but I'd venture to say he's in agreement.

worse than Chris Watson. Is that even possible?

Where do we stand with cap room now?

Are Kroy Biermann & Percy Harvin no longer possible to sign?

Don't think we know the financials yet on these fellows. I think we can still sign the others, but it may be a question of getting something long term done with Cordy or Steph.

Don't think we know the financials yet on these fellows. I think we can still sign the others, but it may be a question of getting something long term done with Cordy or Steph.

Cordy is the 1st key if they can get him on a new deal to reduce that $13M+ cap number.