Experimenting on myself.

I've been sick all week.

The last few days, I've been unable to smell or taste anything... and it's driving me crazy. Last night, out of frustration, I ordered extremely hot wings and orange soda. To preface this, I can't stand hot food. I don't even like hot bbq sauce. I just wanted to taste something.

As it turns out, I couldn't taste any of it. The wings only provided a mild burning (like mouthwash) and vague sourness. The orange soda was like sticky carbonated water.

In conclusion, I am currently immune to toxic foods. I can probably down a few ghost peppers and break the Guiness World record.

I've been sick all week.

The last few days, I've been unable to smell or taste anything... and it's driving me crazy. Last night, out of frustration, I ordered extremely hot wings and orange soda. To preface this, I can't stand hot food. I don't even like hot bbq sauce. I just wanted to taste something.

As it turns out, I couldn't taste any of it. The wings only provided a mild burning (like mouthwash) and vague sourness. The orange soda was like sticky carbonated water.

In conclusion, I am currently immune to toxic foods. I can probably down a few ghost peppers and break the Guiness World record.

Funny, Gugny talks about experimenting on himself all the time, but, I don't think that this is what he means.

So i bought some cheap taco bell food and a bottle of tobasco. The bottle is empty and it tasted like eating watery lettuce. Did experience a slight gag reflex which means my system still knows it, even if my brain doesn't.

How long is this torture going to last?

...at least the Nyquil isn't disgusting. Like sticky water.

So i bought some cheap taco bell food and a bottle of tobasco. The bottle is empty and it tasted like eating watery lettuce. Did experience a slight gag reflex which means my system still knows it, even if my brain doesn't.

How long is this torture going to last?

...at least the Nyquil isn't disgusting. Like sticky water.

I haven't tasted food since Sunday.