Rex doesn't know how to defend Gronk Bennett duo

Are they?

Yes. I think they know that even with the seemingly ageless QB at the helm, they only have a couple more years of domination left. They are going all in. They saw Peyton go from an mvp season to not being able to throw longer than 10 yards overnight. It's only a matter of time that that's Brady, no matter how much kale he eats for breakfast. I think the Pats win 13-14 games this year

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I think they know that even with the seemingly ageless QB at the helm, they only have a couple more years of domination left. They are going all in. They saw Peyton go from an mvp season to not being able to throw longer than 10 yards overnight. It's only a matter of time that that's Brady, no matter how much kale he eats for breakfast. I think the Pats win 13-14 games this year

The Pats have nothing near the Bronco defense. They will fall into the cesspool of mediocre as soon as Brady hits the wall.

The Pats have nothing near the Bronco defense. They will fall into the cesspool of mediocre as soon as Brady hits the wall.

You figure Brady will decline in the next year or two as he nears 40. But the bigger problem is they have 22 UFA's at the end of the year and another dozen or so RFA/EFA's. And just 4 of those will command big bucks, while Gronk will probably be looking for a pay boost as well.

Anyone else hate it when our coach says "I don't know"? I'm sure this gives our defense major confidence. I thought Rex was going to turn us into the 85 bears. I don't remember his dad saying "I don't know" how we're going to stop so and so.

Anyone else hate it when our coach says "I don't know"? I'm sure this gives our defense major confidence. I thought Rex was going to turn us into the 85 bears. I don't remember his dad saying "I don't know" how we're going to stop so and so.

Maybe if it was the day before the game. But in March? No, not really.

This is his sense of humor. If you watch him speak enough you can pick up on it. It you just read one liners its rather hard.

But Patriots probably have one heck of a gameplan with those two as every team needs to match up on those guys

This is his sense of humor. If you watch him speak enough you can pick up on it. It you just read one liners its rather hard.

But Patriots probably have one heck of a gameplan with those two as every team needs to match up on those guys

The smart play would be to draft to match up ESPECIALLY if it fits the defensive need and best player available.

We need a LB that can stay with Bennet.......and then double cover GRONK

The smart play would be to draft to match up ESPECIALLY if it fits the defensive need and best player available.

We need a LB that can stay with Bennet.......and then double cover GRONK

I think they might like Blanton as a size matchup. But Bills need to draft at least one OLB anyways !

Recall how last year Pats would shift the TE's all the way outside?

This is going to be a matchup nightmare for teams.

Gronk by size height ad radius, and Bennett has the wheels to run the seam and blow past LBs.

amazingly good pick up for them.

You and Rex are correct. You have to be able to beat the Patriots

I think they might like Blanton as a size matchup. But Bills need to draft at least one OLB anyways !

Recall how last year Pats would shift the TE's all the way outside?

This is going to be a matchup nightmare for teams.

Gronk by size height ad radius, and Bennett has the wheels to run the seam and blow past LBs.

amazingly good pick up for them.

You and Rex are correct. You have to be able to beat the Patriots

Bet Darron Lee can cover either or.

he can cover them but I shudder at the thought of his patented one-arm tackles on either of them should they catch the ball. Bad.

technique can be taught perhaps?

Bet Darron Lee can cover either or.

That's something I have read.

I mean the real answer is jam these guys at the LoS, disrupt the routes, get in the passing lanes and then take Bradys head clean off.

seems simple enough ?

technique can be taught perhaps?

That's something I have read.

I mean the real answer is jam these guys at the LoS, disrupt the routes, get in the passing lanes and then take Bradys head clean off.

seems simple enough ?

i think he needs a lot of development at the NFL level - but I'm sure he "can" improve. Just very raw.