Taintriots* want their 1st rounder back (update: told no)

Leave it to Robert Kraft to make this public as you would think out of respect to the league he would keep it private. It is especially galling given that the appeals hearing further confirmed that rules were not followed by employees of the organization.

The Cheats* have clearly owned the AFCE during Brady's reign. However I hope they continue to be exposed for their arrogant and dishonorable practices.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645993/article/robert-kraft-sent-letter-to-goodell-about-draft-pick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TomPelissero

#Patriots owner Robert Kraft says he personally wrote a letter to the commissioner and laid out case to get back first-round pick.

Let's hope Goodell doesn't cave.

@RapSheet

"I pray & desire" the draft pick back, #Patriots owner Robert Kraft said. Clear he knows it's a long-shot. "We've done everything we can do"

I'd hope Pegula would do the same for his team.

what, admit to cheating and then after one of the people accused of cheating wins his appeal on a loophole in the cba where he isn't found innocent of cheating, just that he can't be punished cause it's not laid out in the rules that he could be punished for it, whine to the league to get his punishment taken back?

what, admit to cheating and then after one of the people accused of cheating wins his appeal on a loophole in the cba where he isn't found innocent of cheating, just that he can't be punished cause it's not laid out in the rules that he could be punished for it, whine to the league to get his punishment taken back?

You describe the Patriot*way...

I'd hope Pegula would do the same for his team.

Personally I hope Pegula doesn't ever sanction cheating, get caught, admit guilt, accept a punishment, wait a while, start publicly cursing the league in support of a girlish quarterback, then publicly try to un-accept the punishment he has already accepted. But that's just me.

Personally I hope Pegula doesn't ever sanction cheating, get caught, admit guilt, accept a punishment, wait a while, start publicly cursing the league in support of a girlish quarterback, then publicly try to un-accept the punishment he has already accepted. But that's just me.

Good stuff.

Another way this whole thing is arrogant is why would Kraft think the NFL would do anything different when they just fought in the courts to uphold the Marsha suspension?

cross dressing wreaks havoc on clarity of mind

Can you imagine the reaction if he got the pick back and no one knew why or how?

If they get the pick back, public disclosure or not, it is open season for teams to just cheat. The Chiefs should just straight send a card to the podium in the 3rd despite the Maclin stuff. All 30 other teams should start "bending" rules every week.