Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....anybody know if the paid "protesters army" are flown first class from site to site or do they ride coach like us poor working slobs?......wonder if Paychex or ADP does the Soros payroll.......

I wonder if they get $15/hour and health insurance

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

That’s just good planning right there. The Area 51 Raid isn’t until 9/20, so people now don’t have to choose.

Oh, and I hope they try to interfere with LEOs at the border.

Tough uniform for that neck of the country. Hope they have CoolMax(tm) masks

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So I thought that this was an interesting listen.  Yes, it's anecdotal "man on the street reporting" done as a bit on the Stern show, but wtf is wrong with people....

That's obviously cherry-picked, and I doubt that represents even a small minority of New Yorkers, but that any people are as stupid as this is concerning.  

• Like (+1) 1

Sister of El Paso Mass Shooting Victims Blasts “Evil” Politicians for Not Welcoming President Trump

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

Vibora (Deborah) Anchondo lost a brother and a sister-in-law in the deadly mass shooting at the El Paso Walmart on Saturday. (Photo) Andre was killed when he shielded his wife and two-month-old son from the killer’s gunfire.Jordan was also killed while protecting her newborn baby. There is a Go-Fundme campaign running to raise money for their surviving children.On Tuesday Deborah posted a note on Facebook BLASTING the local Democratic leaders who had the gall to say the President of the United States was not welcome in the city this week.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sister of El Paso Mass Shooting Victims Blasts “Evil” Politicians for Not Welcoming President Trump

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

Vibora (Deborah) Anchondo lost a brother and a sister-in-law in the deadly mass shooting at the El Paso Walmart on Saturday. (Photo) Andre was killed when he shielded his wife and two-month-old son from the killer’s gunfire.Jordan was also killed while protecting her newborn baby. There is a Go-Fundme campaign running to raise money for their surviving children.On Tuesday Deborah posted a note on Facebook BLASTING the local Democratic leaders who had the gall to say the President of the United States was not welcome in the city this week.

You know what the biggest problem is this country faces?  The constant portrayal of individual opinion as general facts.