Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: 

Proof?

You always say you like facts, not opinions..so here be the facts..from prolly the only paper who consistently sways right and almost exclusively endorsed Republicans for president..until 2016 they endorsed Johnson?

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/probe-inconclusive-evms-president-knew-of-racist-photo-on-northam/article_85d4f55b-5743-52ee-aeea-ed0648b4f4ce.html

On 7/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, DC Tom said:

What in the ever-lovin' hell is that...thing...in the purple couch upholstery?  

that was something! is it bad that whole video had me in stiches?

On 7/20/2019 at 7:17 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Proof?

You always say you like facts, not opinions..so here be the facts..from prolly the only paper who consistently sways right and almost exclusively endorsed Republicans for president..until 2016 they endorsed Johnson?

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/probe-inconclusive-evms-president-knew-of-racist-photo-on-northam/article_85d4f55b-5743-52ee-aeea-ed0648b4f4ce.html

It doesn't matter if there is distinct proof he's in the photo, he said that he was. At best he's in a racist photo, at worst he's a liar. 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is obviously photoshopped because it doesn't show poor innocent black boys getting shot by racist, mean, tyrannical cops. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

In all fairness, he did say "freedom of speech" so I think I'm going to have to side with him on this one.

He absolutely has the right to say/do those things. 

But it's an attempt to provoke violence -- so that it can be filmed, and that instigation edited out. And then a narrative can be strung that cops beat up a black kid on the subway for the hell of it. 

They want a very real war.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He absolutely has the right to say/do those things. 

But it's an attempt to provoke violence -- so that it can be filmed, and that instigation edited out. And then a narrative can be strung that cops beat up a black kid on the subway for the hell of it. 

They want a very real war.

Oh I know. I was being sarcastic. He has the right, but man that kid deserves a beating.

• Like (+1) 2