Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I empathize with survivors.

I believe evidence.

Amen to that,

Half the nation wants to destroy a honorable mans life with zero evidence of any wrong doing.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Being bipolar and a high suicide risk, I never really cared to have a gun around.  

The fact that my wife is considering it an acceptable risk actually scares me more than anything.

Smart thinking...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Being bipolar and a high suicide risk, I never really cared to have a gun around.  

The fact that my wife is considering it an acceptable risk actually scares me more than anything.

Best of luck to you sir. My wife despises guns...has no idea what’s in the basement.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm rooting for a lot of police brutality.

That will just embolden them more 

The types that they are seeking to carry their cause and be sympathetic will look for any action to believe. A lost generation of faggy millennials have no understanding of the value of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  They have everything they need and when they don't, they have a filter for it. They can their mundane Friday at home and be like Kim K by just taking a snap of their bath bomb showing off their legs, or smash a couple beers and show that they're watching Monty Python.  They have no connection to reality.  There are the older sheep that follow the leader, the older sheep only benefit the flock by sheer numbers which protects the rest.  A large mass of sheep is not only really !@#$ing hot and sexually stimulating but in this analogy they are not sheep, they are people blindly following a cause they generally do not fully grasp and it does happen on both sides. And the drones, they are just that. A drone in a bee colony can't sting, doesn't work, doesn't do anything until it's time to breed and that's only to the queen to service her agenda. It happens once and they're killed by it.  And those that do not get their ability to service the queens agenda are run out of the hive, kicked out by the workers and their agenda when things get tough in the winter and there is nothing left to afford someone who can't benefit the hive. The drones are kicked out for not being worthwhile to the cause of survival.

So, while you root for police brutality you openly call for more to be enlisted in to the ranks of sheep and drones. Only to be mindlessly absorbed due to the indoctrination of our culture to group think with a hive mind.

The best thing to do is to treat these petulant asshats like we do our own farm animals on this board.  Ignore them until it's time to put them back in the pen. You don't shoot the cow when she gets out or beat the rooster for tearing up your Rose garden.  They're just gonna do it.  You give them the best opportunity to succeed in every aspect you can because it's your responsibility because they're not capable of doing it themselves.

#EIEIO

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol::lol:

White women kneeling during the anthem to protest “rape culture” is highjacking a movement you took no risks for. You didn’t kneel in solidarity to protest the murder of Black people, don’t co opt & make it about your victimization. That’s white supremacy in the name of feminism.

I really do love watching the left tear itself apart over the meaning of meaningless bull ****.   :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol::lol:

White women kneeling during the anthem to protest “rape culture” is highjacking a movement you took no risks for. You didn’t kneel in solidarity to protest the murder of Black people, don’t co opt & make it about your victimization. That’s white supremacy in the name of feminism.

So now kneeling during the anthem can only be “ protesting” one thing ? Lol ... what an A hole this clown is. Anthem protests are dumb, but why can’t others join the fun and “ make it their own “ ? 

• Like (+1) 1