Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

But she said it incredibly loud so she must be right?

Well, of course. Don't forget the 'boss move' of telling Barr that it was her time, she controls it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

God bless Trump’s America... 

In regard to a video on social media that took place at 2 Ave & 25 St, a woman taken into custody in an unmarked van was wanted for damaging police cameras during 5 separate criminal incidents in & around City Hall Park. The arresting officers were assaulted with rocks & bottles.

You’re on the side of criminals. I’m in the side of NYPD. Good job NYPD!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In regard to a video on social media that took place at 2 Ave & 25 St, a woman taken into custody in an unmarked van was wanted for damaging police cameras during 5 separate criminal incidents in & around City Hall Park. The arresting officers were assaulted with rocks & bottles.

You’re on the side of criminals. I’m in the side of NYPD. Good job NYPD!

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JEN has just as much credibility as you! 

So why did you quote her as your eye witness? 

Wouldn’t you be better served using someone with....you know....CREDIBILITY??

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

in all seriousness, I’d like to see what happened before that video started, for context at the very least.

Context has no place in today’s instant sound byte Information Age. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking.  I never said that I did not understand.  I merely stated I had no idea as to who Abner Louima is and I would imagine that most Americans do not including many liberals.  His name would mainly register with those who are obsessed with police brutality cases.  I am not a walking encyclopedia of police brutality cases.

My previous statement had nothing to do with Abner Louima o slow one.

Detroit police chief explains lack of violent riots in Motor City: 'We don't retreat here'

James Craig says city's mayor, community members have 'stood together' against street radicals

Detroit Police Chief James Craig joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday to discuss why the city has been spared the violent protests happening in other urban centers across the U.S.

"We don't retreat here in Detroit. We're just not gonna do it," Craig told host Tucker Carlson. "You saw the images ... of streets where there was lawlessness, looting, burning. No sign of police officers. We weren't giving up ground to the radicals. We just didn't do it."

While Detroit has avoided major unrest, Portland has been gripped by nightly demonstrations and riots for more than two months while rejecting offers of federal assistance from President Trump.

In apparent contrast to Portland, Craig told Carlson, citizens of Detroit are "fed up with these radical protests."

"I'm not to talking about these peaceful protests ... [I mean] these misguided radicals that have tried to incite violence in our city," the chief said. "They said, 'We're not going to put up with it.' And so we got a couple of things. We got a great police department, great leadership, but we have a community that stands with us and said, 'enough is enough.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detroit-police-chief-we-dont-retreat-here

53 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Detroit police chief explains lack of violent riots in Motor City: 'We don't retreat here'

James Craig says city's mayor, community members have 'stood together' against street radicals

Detroit Police Chief James Craig joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday to discuss why the city has been spared the violent protests happening in other urban centers across the U.S.

"We don't retreat here in Detroit. We're just not gonna do it," Craig told host Tucker Carlson. "You saw the images ... of streets where there was lawlessness, looting, burning. No sign of police officers. We weren't giving up ground to the radicals. We just didn't do it."

While Detroit has avoided major unrest, Portland has been gripped by nightly demonstrations and riots for more than two months while rejecting offers of federal assistance from President Trump.

In apparent contrast to Portland, Craig told Carlson, citizens of Detroit are "fed up with these radical protests."

"I'm not to talking about these peaceful protests ... [I mean] these misguided radicals that have tried to incite violence in our city," the chief said. "They said, 'We're not going to put up with it.' And so we got a couple of things. We got a great police department, great leadership, but we have a community that stands with us and said, 'enough is enough.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detroit-police-chief-we-dont-retreat-here

While Detroit remains no picnic......................

Craig has proven himself to be one of the best police chiefs in this country.