Liberal Protests

B-Man

13 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

again, no one is saying remove police we are stating that they don't need as much money as they get 

Hey stupid inbred mouth breather how about this hypocrisy! Scared little pussies just like you having a football player slap someone with a white lives matter sign down because you're too scared to do it yourself. Yet you want to be a big tough guy on the internet! Get lost you loser, you couldn't be any more pathetic!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/ap_america_protests_minneapolis_44258jpg/

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would Malcolm say about Trump?

News flash, Malcolm is dead.

I would stick to what Malcolm actually said while he was alive...

You obviously disagree with Malcolm due to your inherent racism...

...sad...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

...sad...

azfns6l6bt011.jpg

And the Liberals are the people trying to erase history....  Listen to his words.

Edited by wppete
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are better photos in the memes.

I am not certain why these "protesters" think people will not defend themselves. That couples' home is opulent, they are both attorneys,  and that is a private street (HOA, gated).  But sure, break down the gate, come on in and "protest"  and then whine when people defend themselves and their homes.

Very dangerous situation for everyone involved.  

The couple were likely within their rights under Missouri law to discharge those firearms if they felt threatened by those protesters and those protesters came on to their property.  Among states, the state has some of the stronger castle doctrine shooting in self defense laws. 

That being said, everyone involved is so criminally stupid and weird and they should be jailed and billed for the time the town had to spend sending the cops to sort it out.  The couple, for an absurd lack of firearms training and situational awareness.  For the protesters, not being aware you're not on a public street, and you don't get to break down gates and protest on private property, and putting people's lives in danger unnecessarily.

Edited by dpberr

5 hours ago, Reality Check said:

This guy doesn't seem to be getting the same coverage the dude in Charlottesville got. That seems odd.

3 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

They've obviously never used a weapon before.

I noticed that. I had better technique at 12 just from watching Rambo.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd think she'd face 5-20 on each count.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

Hey stupid inbred mouth breather how about this hypocrisy! Scared little pussies just like you having a football player slap someone with a white lives matter sign down because you're too scared to do it yourself. Yet you want to be a big tough guy on the internet! Get lost you loser, you couldn't be any more pathetic!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/ap_america_protests_minneapolis_44258jpg/

trump supporter calling others "inbred"? hahahahahahahahahaha

21 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

of course. Because: white.

Can't have white people protecting their property. That's privilege, don't you know?

Ebr_FW0WkAcur-o.jpg

do you realize you just made fun of yourself? 

that IS privilege lol. a white man can walk into a school, murder children, and get arrested without being murdered...oh wait that has happened before! Multiple times! 

white males are the biggest terrorist threat to America 

Edited by Penfield45

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

that IS privilege lol. a white man can walk into a school, murder children, and get arrested without being murdered...oh wait that has happened before! Multiple times! 

The sad thing is that as idiotic as this statement is, millions of people believe it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

This has to be the dumbest thing I've read on here, and that says a lot, now maybe had it read white, liberal males, it might be closer to the truth

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

This has to be the dumbest thing I've read on here, and that says a lot, now maybe had it read white, liberal males, it might be closer to the truth

It isn't though 

it's cold hard facts bud. 

White males have committed more acts of domestic terrorism than any group in the last 15 years. Go look it up. 

and next time don't quote me unless you got something worthwhile to say. all of your replies are ***** garbage and a waste of my time reading it

Edited by Penfield45

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

...sad...

1 hour ago, wppete said:

azfns6l6bt011.jpg

And the Liberals are the people trying to erase history....  Listen to his words.

It's  been addressed.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

What definition of terrorism are you using?  Terrorism has a narrow and specific meaning.

School shootings, generally speaking, are not acts of terrorism; and most school shootings end with the shooter(s) taking their own lives. The murders are the precursor to the suicide.

Speaking to a larger concern, however, you seem to be implying that “white people” (a meaningless term which comingles dozens of different ethnic and racial backgrounds) are genetically predisposed to mass shootings.  Can you speak to this?

• Awesome! (+1) 1