Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, B-Man said:

Same old nothing post...........................................Running on empty !

Nah - that would be this guy - Trump couldn’t go lower if he tried 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294ab4ca01461c2e7d5c

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah - that would be this guy - Trump couldn’t go lower if he tried 

Yeah, when I was young and dumb I stammered sometimes if I didn't have anything else to add to a conversation too. You might grow out of it, at least I did... 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Proved my point without even realizing it........................................:lol:

GEORGE KORDA: Protests amid the pandemic: What about distancing and masking?

People need clarity and consistency from leaders, particularly in times of emergency.

If public safety isn’t truly at risk, then say so. However, if it is, then it’s worth risking someone’s ire by mentioning safety precautions when congratulating gatherings of large groups. Don’t leave unanswered an obvious question: in the face of the pandemic, were such gatherings allowed, or not?

People know when leaders are avoiding an obvious question.

Related: All that bar-hopping and spring-breaking: Press ignores protests as source of new wave of COVID-19.

Think of the press as a psychological warfare effort aimed at normal Americans and you won’t go far wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

They've obviously never used a weapon before.

There are better photos in the memes.

I am not certain why these "protesters" think people will not defend themselves. That couples' home is opulent, they are both attorneys,  and that is a private street (HOA, gated).  But sure, break down the gate, come on in and "protest"  and then whine when people defend themselves and their homes.