Liberal Protests

B-Man

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

That’s comforting

Most of you know that I lived in Oakland for a few years. That place was borderline Escape From New York WITH a police department. If I still lived there and they dismantled the PD you better believe my home would be up for sale ASAP! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Most of you know that I lived in Oakland for a few years. That place was borderline Escape From New York WITH a police department. If I still lived there and they dismantled the PD you better believe my home would be up for sale ASAP! 

My guess, under those circumstances, your home would be on the market for awhile....

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Magox said:

That’s comforting

You will call the community action team. They will arrive in a well marked vehicle and detain your intruder. They will then take them to a building where they will be detained and asked questions. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You will call the community action team. They will arrive in a well marked vehicle and detain your intruder. They will then take them to a building where they will be detained and asked questions. 

Hmmmmm that sounds an awful lot like the Police. Oh wait.....I see what you did there. Please proceed 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Haha (+1) 1

I looked and could not find the original post, but that guy who threatened to burn down the diamond district (fond memories, Hubby got my engagement ring at a little shop in the diamond district), was arrested.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I looked and could not find the original post, but that guy who threatened to burn down the diamond district (fond memories, Hubby got my engagement ring at a little shop in the diamond district), was arrested.

There is no excuse for violence 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

That’s comforting

Again, I'm BEGGING for a "WOW!!!" 'like-button'.  The others just don't capture the mood.

Methinks they'll rue the day they chose woke, privilege-shaming over law and order (and the force that ensures that in general).

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

But what would we call such a team?  And how would we remember their phone number?  And why are we just now thinking of this?!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

‘I Only Kneel For One Person’: Black Georgia State Trooper Refuses To Kneel At Black Lives Matter Protest

by Scott Morefield

Original Article

A Georgia law enforcement officer refused to kneel for protesters at a Black Lives Matter rally in Hartwell, Georgia on Sunday. Instead, Georgia State Trooper O’Neal Saddler was recorded telling a female protester that he only kneels “for one person, and that’s God.” The video, which was first posted to Facebook by Ni’Rubyan Photography, was shared Saturday on Twitter by Students for Trump President Ryan Fournier. (Snip)“I was supposed to be out of town this weekend with my wife,” Saddler was seen telling a female protester after she apparently asked him to kneel.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: We’ve Reached the Book Burning Phase of 2020 Riot Wokeness. 

“We learn a lot from books, of course, but reading for me is another form of escapism, even non-fiction. The wokescolds have ruined most of television and movies, now they want to come into my living room and start wagging fingers at my reading list. All hell is going to break loose when they find out that I decided to tackle Proust during the shutdown.”

VrvSCLZ.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is getting out of hand.

This for me is actually beginning to hit home.  My wife and I love that our daughter's small school has two police officers there at all times.  The idea that they could be removed is crazy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Magox said:

That’s comforting

That's the new answer to everything.

I could say concern for your safety when an intruder breaks into your house at night not only comes from a place of white privilege, it's a soft form of white supremacy and get wild approval from the social justice cult.

I can't tell you how many white spinsters I know who would read that statement and think they'd been bestowed with profound insight.

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1269779770193129472

https://twitter.com/JGilliam_SEAL/status/1269775545409187840

*****************************************************************************************

"... that comes from a place of privilege"?? no, that comes from a place called, "paying your taxes".

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/nypd-commissioner-calls-resignation-rumors-absolutely-false/

Looks to be false.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

But what would we call such a team?  And how would we remember their phone number?  And why are we just now thinking of this?!

The Community Actions Team.  Duh. 

I'm thinking a number that is easy to remember.  Who can forget that day in September 2001 so I would suggest we so with Nine-Eleven.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

...and then released soon after I bet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is getting out of hand.

This for me is actually beginning to hit home.  My wife and I love that our daughter's small school has two police officers there at all times.  The idea that they could be removed is crazy.  

As someone who speaks quite regularly at school safety conferences, I can tell you this is a REALLY bad idea. 

• Thank you (+1) 1