Liberal Protests

B-Man

20 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

And now, we're to be treated to a two-night extravaganza hosted by Oprah Winfrey on the Discovery family of networks. That's right, a black billionaire is going to take up roughly 6 hours of air time to not only lecture the evil white man on his many sins, but to enunciate what "our demands" are. Her words, not mine.

"What are our demands?"

As if you didn't need any more proof this is a shakedown of national proportions.

I saw that commercial run a number of times while watching the Food Network and I physically CRINGED every time I heard the line about ‘their’ demands. These so-called ‘uniters’ are not trying to bring people together.

Just imagine the ignorance it takes to believe you're protesting for systemic change when said protests are supported by: 

* Most of government

* The entire media and entertainment complexes

* The entire technocracy

Real "revolutions" aren't supported by the architects of the system you're revolting against... 

But details. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

They always leave out the human variable. I’m sure everyone will be on board. I have this discussion occasionally with folks who believe that it’s just a matter of explanation & education. I’m usually accused of seeing the worst in humanity. Maybe they’re right, but i consider it a fools’ gamble.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

Uhh

There is a reason for that.

Yeah, it's the police presence that causes poorer neighborhoods to have more crime.   You nailed that one, Kam.

2 hours ago, Magox said:

This is getting out of hand.

This for me is actually beginning to hit home.  My wife and I love that our daughter's small school has two police officers there at all times.  The idea that they could be removed is crazy.  

For some reason I immediately thought of this:

19yr old me: Col Jessup is an evil *******
46yr old me: He’s still an ******** but....

1CEEE5B1-5DAF-4AD9-A232-5F1561D2BB64.jpeg

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Magox said:

Uhh

There is a reason for that.

Sorry Kamala, wrong again.  My subdivision of nearly 1000 homes would meet your description and our town is very affluent.  Crime is very low.  However, we have a set of officers assigned to our subdivision 24/7 per shift and often at night you will find a squad car or two parked in the pool parking lot.  We are patrolled every day.  We've had stretches of years where the same officers have been assigned.  You meet them occasionally and get to know them some.  It works well. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1