Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I guess you'd rather he hold up a copy of the Quran

What’s the difference? 

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Biden would have tried to walk to the church and ended up at Burger King ordering a Big Mac.

Which would be an improvement of him ordering tacos at Tim Hortons 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

What was happening before wasn’t working. You cannot allow degenerate criminals to continue on destroying communities.  The number one responsibility of our elected leaders is to protect their constituents.  The local mayors throughout most of the country have been utterly feckless and have failed  and a lot of it is because they are too afraid to be seen going against what they believe is their voting constituency all in the name of identity politics - that and they don’t have the stomach to do what it takes to protect their community.  

You cannot continue to keep doing the same thing over and over without changing the dynamic.   Whether this was the right decision, we will see.   But the dynamic has changed and that is certainly better than what we had yesterday.

thank you for this  you make a lot of sense. And I appreciate the respectful rhetoric which is not usually the case in here. The impression given me is that Im pro criminal or pro antifa or pro rioting and mayhem NOT AT ALL ...all Im saying is I think our country will regret this decision overall if dealt with the bloodthirst evident with some in this thread.  I hope sanity and restraint prevails ultimately a change in focus from rioting to solutions against the racial and police brutality issues we have in our country.

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You can't be serious

no I honestly don't know who she is or what you are insinuating please elaborate if you think its fruitful to the discussion.

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Whoa...now that Millie tweeted it...its just feels so much ....more relevant....I mean without a Molly retweet...just a bunch of words...

Wow...........what a childish response.

The tweet gives an honest direct quote from the President.

In the face of that, Th3 folds completely and (TRYS TO) criticize Mollie Hemmingway

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Stfu

I’ll say it in the language of Trump’s handlers: nyet. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

His polling with evangelicals was slipping a little bit lately.  Smart move.

Gotta get to church at some point, right.  Last week he prayed on the golf course.