Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Steps need to be taken to stop it and it it needs to start now.

...multiple cities are erupting......quell it NOW with military force......and that "force" should be whatever is necessary.........you decide.........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Ha. I actually am referring directly to people I know. I made it clear that these are THEIR own statements.

So WTF are you talking about?

It's you that are completely full of *****.

You are gonna lose.

(she deleted it....You're on a roll, baby!)

I deleted NOTHING lol my reply stands. Yours was worded poorly and I stated my reason for why I thought the way I did.

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Steps need to be taken to stop it and it it needs to start now.

I wish Trump could say the right words but it’s just not in him to galvanize support.  He just doesn’t have that ability.  With that said, he’s in a bit of a conundrum, if he comes in hard with a heavy handed federal approach, you will see tons of citizen videos depicting Trump’s rule of law picking on and abusing African Americans and the optics are politically risky.

On the other hand, during these times there is a huge potential political gain for implementing the rule of law when local and state governments run by liberals are proving to be feckless because they don’t have the political will nor stomach to do what is necessary to protect their communities.

That is after all one of the main priorities of our elected leaders is to provide safety to the citizenry. He needs to step up and be the leader of the country because right now there is a huge vacuum across the board and whoever can lead and provide results will be rewarded for it.

29 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

How the hell is anything happening in the last few days have anything to do with Trump?

It's easy. Trump stokes the fires of hatred, racism, and white nationalism. It's a certified guaranteed fact... and you're an jackass and a racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi (and you certainly ain't black) if you ask me to actually justify my feelz with anything resembling a fact.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s all about who made the kill. 

Unfortunately, many Caucasians are buying the b.s and have declared war on themselves. 

Of course, I notice that it’s almost universally the Caucasians who won’t see any looting within miles of their house.

Cocktail party liberals just love to whine about ‘injustice’.....right before they check their phone to see how their portfolio did today.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

How the hell is anything happening in the last few days have anything to do with Trump?

some of the posters here (you) are advocating violence against protesters, Trumps tweets regarding this situation have made this situation worse. A voice of rationality was needed instead he like yourself seemingly is advocating violence. Insinuating that these protests are there as anti trump in hopes of hurting him nature vs anti police brutality.

Im not so naive as to think everyone protesting is solely due to the death of a black man at the hands of a bad white cop but   reading this thread makes me think the politicalization of this protest in some way supercedes its original cause. And I dont agree.

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

some of the posters here (you) are advocating violence against protesters, Trumps tweets regarding this situation have made this situation worse. A voice of rationality was needed instead he like yourself seemingly is advocating violence. Insinuating that these protests are there as anti trump in hopes of hurting him nature vs anti police brutality.

Im not so naive as to think everyone protesting is solely due to the death of a black man at the hands of a bad white cop but   reading this thread makes me think the politicalization of this protest in some way supercedes its original cause. And I dont agree.

I have never advocated violence against protesters, rioters, yes because that's the only way it will stop, and by the way Trump didn't advocate violence either

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's easy. Trump stokes the fires of hatred, racism, and white nationalism. It's a certified guaranteed fact... and you're an jackass and a racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi (and you certainly ain't black) if you ask me to actually justify my feelz with anything resembling a fact.

...whoa!...he's far more multi-faceted than I ever gave him credit for!......thanks bro.....

Just now, bilzfancy said:

I have never advocated violence against protesters, rioters, yes because that's the only way it will stop, and by the way Trump didn't advocate violence either

come on man do I have to repost what you wrote in this thread?  Really? SMH

Just now, bilzfancy said:

...when you listen to spew like this from a skank in charge of the nation's "shooting gallery", you know what you're up against..............

Chicago mayor tells Trump 'F-U' after tweet about Minneapolis looting

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blasted President Trump and invoked an expletive Friday in response to his tweets after three days of protests in Minneapolis, Minn., when he called the protesters "THUGS" and tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

“Donald Trump’s comment last night was profoundly dangerous,” Lightfoot said Friday during a news conference to discuss plans to reopen the city. “And we must stand firm in solidarity and say this is totally unacceptable no matter who is the speaker."

“He wants to show failures on the part of Democratic local leaders, to throw red meat to his base," she added, according to WGN9. "His goal is to polarize, to destabilize local government and inflame racist urges. We can absolutely not let him prevail. And I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicago-mayor-f-u-trump-george-floyd-minneapolis-looting-tweet

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nothing says “protesting” like burning down stores and neighborhoods!

Fast forward two years when left wing politicians are crying ‘raysis’ because there are no local businesses serving these communities.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Please do

here's one. I doubt those protesting were thereto loot the white house SMH

I was watching last night as big groups were in front of the White House, and I know this sounds terrible, but I was telling my wife, I hope they storm the barricades, I promise the secret service won't be using rubber bullets. It will then end real quick.

Edited by Margarita

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Yes... Trump tweeted something that he (nor any president) should ever tweet about shooting looters.

What is now common knowledge about the 'protesters' are that the vast majority are not there to protest.  Minnesota governor has stated that 80 of those arrested were from out of state.  These are agitators/anarchists/criminals that want nothing more than to burn *****, steal *****, and otherwise cause chaos, and when the Minnesota National Guard start shooting them they will conveniently say 'see!  Trump instigated this violence!'.  We will watch as CNN/ABS/NBC/NPR all give these criminals a voice to support the anti Trump narrative.

Anything to get *not Trump* elected.

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Actually he did tweet about shooting looters.  Stupid thing to tweet but in the end he's right and the left will use that to further an agenda that breeds more violence and chaos.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Yes... Trump tweeted something that he (nor any president) should ever tweet about shooting looters.

What is now common knowledge about the 'protesters' are that the vast majority are not there to protest.  Minnesota governor has stated that 80 of those arrested were from out of state.  These are agitators/anarchists/criminals that want nothing more than to burn *****, steal *****, and otherwise cause chaos, and when the Minnesota National Guard start shooting them they will conveniently say 'see!  Trump instigated this violence!'.  We will watch as CNN/ABS/NBC/NPR all give these criminals a voice to support the anti Trump narrative.

Anything to get *not Trump* elected.

Thank you for the civil reply.

9 minutes ago, Margarita said:

some of the posters here (you) are advocating violence against protesters, Trumps tweets regarding this situation have made this situation worse.

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

come on man do I have to repost what you wrote in this thread?  Really? SMH

You can repost what he wrote, but, maybe you should just re-read what he wrote. He was pretty clear.

Not one person on this board has advocated violence against protesters. Neither has Trump. 

Seriously, do you not have the ability to make a distinction between legitimate protesters and those engaging in criminal behavior?

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So you have a problem with using rubber bullets to stop violent felons?  

what on earth are you talking about? reread his quote.  

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You can repost what he wrote, but, maybe you should just re-read what he wrote. He was pretty clear.

Not one person on this board has advocated violence against protesters. Neither has Trump. 

Seriously, do you not have the ability to make a distinction between legitimate protesters and those engaging in criminal behavior?

baloney. and Yes there is a difference between peaceful protesters and criminal behavior. HUGE difference but those non rubber bullets would be flying regardless at everyone there wouldnt they......he "hoped" they would break a barrier why is that?? I guess he wants them dead....

Edited by Margarita

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

what on earth are you talking about? reread his quote.  

Isn't your concern about dispersing looters?  

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

Wrong, Mayor. When you side with Antifa, that is you.

Um....actually Mayor, this is EXACTLY you.  This is exactly what you and the nuts have been cultivating in Portland for years.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Isn't your concern about dispersing looters?  

are you trolling me KD? lol  Looting the white house Riiight. SMH

Edited by Margarita