Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Pain is coming. It looks like Portland is getting a surrogate police force next month:

As funny as those posts were, I totally understand this and always thought it's something I'd NEVER do if I were a parent. Just too many things could go wrong, so I understand their decision -- but am also saddened that they were getting so many threats (even if it's expected it still is terrible). 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

OBAMA 2nd Inauguration

Image result for obama 2nd inauguration. flags

It's part of the plan. First the shoes get pulled and it becomes part of 'rational' thought that the flag is offensive because it's from the slavery era. Then you point out that the constitution is also from the slavery era and should be discarded. 

No more borders, no more electoral college, no more constitution, no more republic.

... He's talking about the original flag of this country

That's nuts. The flag is not a symbol of hate, certainly not the original which about an idea which has freed more people from bondage and poverty than any other idea in world history. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

When D&D leaves the basement and meets the real world.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... He's talking about the original flag of this country

That's nuts. 

I remember when the Confederate Flag was akin to a swastika or a burning cross.

How'd that turn out?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Training Day 1: How to throw stuff at other people, then run and hide behind a larger person to protect you.

Training Day 2: How to wait until someone turns their back, then hit them from behind and run away.

Training Day 3: How to use hashtags on social media, because Training Days 1 and 2 were too physically exhausting.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, KRC said:

Training Day 1: How to throw stuff at other people, then run and hide behind a larger person to protect you.

Training Day 2: How to wait until someone turns their back, then hit them from behind and run away.

Training Day 3: How to use hashtags on social media, because Training Days 1 and 2 were too physically exhausting.

we need a draft for these people, so they can go through a few weeks of boot camp

maybe make an adult out of them

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"But if I'm ethical good, can I still cast milkshake spells?"

"Of course.  But remember: the fascist orc might make a d20 saving throw, so max out your agility points before your wisdom."

they are mixing quick drying cement in with the milkshakes