Liberal Protests

B-Man

Most of the ones causing property damage are anarchist strap-hangars who couldn't give two ***** about the election to begin with. Same dipshits that protest the World Bank and IMF.

I agree, I believe in protests not riots. These people don't represent the vast majority against Trump who are and will protest peacefully.

I agree, I believe in protests not riots. These people don't represent the vast majority against Trump who are and will protest peacefully.

But the small number of neo-Nazis who support Trump...they're representative of the vast majority of Trump supporters.

:beer: (That's a mug of liberal tears, in case you're wondering.)

Students are marching in down town Austin right now, some wearing ISIS-style head coverings to hide their identity, carrying signs with slogans like "save a human, kill a NAZI". It appears to be peaceful for the most part, but local news is reporting that things will pretty much be shut down starting at 5pm when the official protest starts out from Auditorium Shores and makes it's way up Congress to the Capital.

Austin traffic is always a nightmare as it is at 5pm, and especially so on Fridays. This is really going to piss a lot of people off.