Pats wheeling and dealing, trade for Martellus Bennet

FireChan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Okay, easy. This isn't the topic to discuss your personal vendetta.

It's kinda sad. If he has a better personality, he would have been a better qb. Leadership skills are a huge part of being a good qb.

Back on subject, this is sadly a great move for the Pats. He's like Chandler except he's good.

FireChan beats Yolo to the punch, CornerBlitz26 is asleep at the wheel too, the Pats sign a black guy to play in their offense, what the hell is going on here! Next thing you know, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

LOL. Yeah, but Bennett is not a "lunch pail" or "blue collar" TE...he's a burner that will fight for the ball.

It's kinda sad. If he has a better personality, he would have been a better qb. Leadership skills are a huge part of being a good qb.

Back on subject, this is sadly a great move for the Pats. He's like Chandler except he's good.

https://twitter.com/Ky1eLong/status/710252564688666624

I saw a video clip of Greg Olsen raving about Cutler as well.

Just a couple Pro Bowlers.

Bennett was eating with Cutler. Cutler rules.

Hell yeah.

Edited by FireChan

Among TE's in 2015, Bennet finished:

15th in REC

24th in Yards

19th in TD's

Somebody will have to explain to me what all the pants shitting is about.

Yes, he played in 11 games.

So explain finishing 17th in ypg...

An ~average #1 TE now playing opposite the best TE in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL in an offense that dominated the league when relying on twin TE sets.

Edited by FireChan

An ~average #1 TE now playing opposite the best TE in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL.

For starters, Brady is not the best QB in the NFL.

Secondly, how does explain the pants shitting. It's a nice attempt at summarizing the situation, but I still don't understand why everyone is shitting their pants about it.

And yes, I'm going to keep using the word shitting until the filter is adjusted.

For starters, Brady is not the best QB in the NFL.

Secondly, how does explain the pants shitting. It's a nice attempt at summarizing the situation, but I still don't understand why everyone is shitting their pants about it.

And yes, I'm going to keep using the word shitting until the filter is adjusted.

in an offense that dominated the league when relying on twin TE sets.

An ~average #1 TE now playing opposite the best TE in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL in an offense that dominated the league when relying on twin TE sets.

He is better than average. Look at the 3 years before last and he is top 5. Bennett can also run after the catch and the Pats have had great success with 2 TEs. That's why they went after him. Malcontent or not there is nothing good about this for the Bills.

He is better than average. Look at the 3 years before last and he is top 5. Bennett can also run after the catch and the Pats have had great success with 2 TEs. That's why they went after him. Malcontent or not there is nothing good about this for the Bills.

Yeah, the Pats* offense got better with the trade. But reading reactions here, you'd think they just got a fast-pass to the Super Bowl. I don't think that's true.