Draft Bust/"Sleeper" Draft Crush - post them here

Who is a player getting tons of hype and attention who you don't want the Bill to pick and/or think is going to bust in the NFL?

Who is a player getting no hype or attention who you want the Bills to pick and/or think is going to be a good NFL player overall?

Edited by YoloinOhio

I should post mine:

Bust -- Corey Coleman, WR Baylor (touted as 1st rounder, I think he's a 3rd rounder at best. 1st round WRs should have #1 WR potential. Don't see it.)

Sleeper - Daniel Braverman, WR WMU (not even invited to combine. I think he's Edelman 2.0)

Reggie Ragland will be a bust IMO

Crush is Noah Spence

CBF

CBF - I know you heart Spence buts he's not a sleeper! Edited by YoloinOhio

I should post mine:

Bust -- Corey Coleman, WR Baylor (touted as 1st rounder, I think he's a 3rd rounder at best. 1st round WRs should have #1 WR potential. Don't see it.)

Sleeper - Daniel Braverman, WR CMU (not even invited to combine. I think he's Edelman 2.0)

CBF - I know you heart Spence buts he's not a sleeper!

Sorry!

I wasnt listing him as a sleeper...simply just a crush

CBF

I love this topic Yolo!!

Bust: Ronnie Stanley - my reasoning may be weak but I have a good friend that is a diehard ND fan. He knows his football (his uncle is a very successful NFL GM). Neither of them are high on him at all. They think that he is a 2nd - 3rd round type of guy and he is going in the top 10.

Sleeper: I love Pharoah Cooper but since he has already been mentioned I will go with another productive WR in Sterling Shepard.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I love this topic Yolo!!

Bust: Ronnie Stanley - my reasoning may be weak but I have a good friend that is a diehard ND fan. He knows his football (his uncle is a very successful NFL GM). Neither of them are high on him at all. They think that he is a 2nd - 3rd round type of guy and he is going in the top 10.

Sleeper: I love Pharoah Cooper but since he has already been mentioned I will go with another productive WR in Sterling Shepard.

very interesting insight on Stanley. Anyone watch either his Clemson or OSU film? I know Bosa was out for most of the game but I think both would be pretty informative as personnel matchups.

Sleeper - Desmond King, CB, Iowa. Switch him to safety and he is Jairus Bryd Part 2. Ballhawk.

Bust - Lynch. I get the physical look but I think he is a gimmicky college qb.

Side note, I hate predicting Wrs. They are so dependent on the Qbs and offensive scheme. Sometimes it's not about their talent but the team they are drafted by.

very interesting insight on Stanley. Anyone watch either his Clemson or OSU film? I know Bosa was out for most of the game but I think both would be pretty informative as personnel matchups.

FWIW, my buddy is high on the DT from ND. He likes Fuller some and thinks that Nick Martin is a 10 year starter.

Reggie Ragland will be a bust IMO

Crush is Noah Spence

CBF

I want no part of Ragland in the first.

Sleeper pick is Bralon Addison of Oregon, who ran a pretty slow 40 and will probably be available in round 6 as a result. He can play, and as a bonus, he is an excellent PR.

Bust - Derrick Henry - Watching him against Florida-MSU-Clemson, he got stopped for no gain often but eventually would break a big run that helped his average. They used Yeldon - Drake almost exclusively in the passing game the last couple of years. I think he's going to end up taking a lot of shots that will add up quickly.

Sleeper - D'haquille Williams - Has some major red flags and may not even get drafted, but when the guy was actually able to get onto the field he looked the part of a NFL WR.

Sleeper - Desmond King, CB, Iowa. Switch him to safety and he is Jairus Bryd Part 2. Ballhawk.

Bust - Lynch. I get the physical look but I think he is a gimmicky college qb.

Side note, I hate predicting Wrs. They are so dependent on the Qbs and offensive scheme. Sometimes it's not about their talent but the team they are drafted by.

Desmond King is such a sleeper he didn't even enter the draft.

Bust - Derrick Henry - Watching him against Florida-MSU-Clemson, he got stopped for no gain often but eventually would break a big run that helped his average. They used Yeldon - Drake almost exclusively in the passing game the last couple of years. I think he's going to end up taking a lot of shots that will add up quickly.

Sleeper - D'haquille Williams - Has some major red flags and may not even get drafted, but when the guy was actually able to get onto the field he looked the part of a NFL WR.

Desmond King is such a sleeper he didn't even enter the draft.

Haha. I didn't realize that. Save this for next year.

My sleeper: Thomas Duarte, UCLA, converted wr to TE. He was overshadowed but always seemed to make plays. http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/thomas-duarte?id=2555483

Edited by C.Biscuit97