How would you feel if Ryan Fitzpatrick won a title in 2016?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way that it looks Ryan Fitzpatrick could be heading to Denver in 2016. Denver won the title with Peyton Manning who played way worse than Fitzpatrick in 2015.

As long as he doesnt have to play the Bills, if Denver signs him, he does have a great chance to win a ring.

For me it would be bitter sweet becuase I like fitzpatrick alot but to think a superbowl winning quarterback was on out roster and we didnt have the defense at that time to get the job done would suck.

Now you could say the same if Tyrod played for Denver in 2016 he could win a ring and he is on our roster at this time I should just chill, but it all would be interesting to say the least.

What is everyones obsession with Ryan FitzCraptrick still? I mean seriously...who cares at this point. If he wins the Super Bowl this year in Denver (assuming he signed there) it literally means nothing in terms of Buffalo. Denver just won the Super Bowl with a QB who was the lowest rated QB in regular season history to be on a winning SB team, the single worst performance by any SB winning QB in history. Trent Dilfer has a ring even. So if Fitz went there and won, then good for him...but lets not ask this question as if that would somehow make him a SB quality QB that could have been something different for us.

Fitz had a great D last year, talented Offensive weapons, and guess what...he couldn't beat the Bills and the 2nd loss kept them out of the playoffs despite him having his best career year on the most talented team he's ever led. And HE was the biggest reason they folded as he choked away another game where there was high stakes.

Fitz is not a good QB, he's a great backup, marginal starter. He will do just enough to keep it interesting and blow it just enough to keep the team from success. But if Peytons atrocious season and SB game can still result in a SB win, all it proves is that ANY QB can win a SB on the right team. Trent Dilfer was always Trent Dilfer before and after he wont the SB...doesnt mean he was someone who could have led another team to the promise land. He was in the right place at the right time...just like Fitz would be if he went to Denver and they won.

All that said, I liked Fitz as a person and team member, and would be happy for him if went there and won, even though I was not a fan of him being our starting QB so long.

He had an excellent team, well coached, and still does what he was known for in Buffalo. He can throw quick, and pick up open guy short, has difficulty throwing over 15 yards, and forces windows at times. He had a very good defense, a running game, and two studs for WR.

I wish him the best so the original question was would you be happy if he won, sure. I just don't see him beating Brady or Rothlesberger in the playoffs.