I expect LB to be our 1st pick in this year's draft.

Looking over the roster the LB position is our most glaring need. Although DE is also a need, especially after this free agency, this year's draft is suppose to be deep at this position. I'm not suggesting on who we should draft because I don't know enough about the college prospects so I would like to see others who know more about this to weigh in on who would be the best prospects at the #19 pick.

One last thing. I noticed that Dwight Freeney is looking to play 1 more season before he calls it quits. I would think that he may have to wait a bit before some teams make a serious run at him. I couldn't imagine him demanding big dollars at this stage of his career. Any thoughts on him being a valid option for us this year? With us needing a speed rusher and Freeney being a situational edge rusher I would think that he could be an ideal fit for us, especially that he's a Syracuse graduate and Jerry Hughes being a former teammate, this could be a very fluid transition for all involved.

Go Bills!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking over the roster the LB position is our most glaring need. Although DE is also a need, especially after this free agency, this year's draft is suppose to be deep at this position. I'm not suggesting on who we should draft because I don't know enough about the college prospects so I would like to see others who know more about this to weigh in on who would be the best prospects at the #19 pick.

One last thing. I noticed that Dwight Freeney is looking to play 1 more season before he calls it quits. I would think that he may have to wait a bit before some teams make a serious run at him. I couldn't imagine him demanding big dollars at this stage of his career. Any thoughts on him being a valid option for us this year? With us needing a speed rusher and Freeney being a situational edge rusher I would think that he could be an ideal fit for us, especially that he's a Syracuse graduate and Jerry Hughes being a former teammate, this could be a very fluid transition for all involved.

Go Bills!

always liked Freeney , i'd give him a shot.

I say we go outsideLB which is our pass rusher, and get ILBs latter.

Go Bills!

Corner. No doubt. Because unless TT stinks it up, they will have to pay him. and if they pay him, they cannot afford Gilmore. pretty simple.

Corner. No doubt. Because unless TT stinks it up, they will have to pay him. and if they pay him, they cannot afford Gilmore. pretty simple.

How many people do you know named Bill?

If this happens you will have to subtract 1 from that number.

Go Bills!

It's a glaring need because the scheme requires 4 decent lbs, and the bills have 2 that fit- 91 and 55