Compensatory pick(s) thread-Bills get 2 CP's

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Released players and non tendered players don't count towards the formula.

So guys that count:

Nigel Bradham

Ron Brooks

Josh Johnson

Leonard Hankerson

Percy Harvin

Alex Carrington

Guys who don't:

Mario Williams

Leodis McKelvin

Anthony Dixon

Kraig Urbik

Bacarri Rambo

Ty Powell

Marquise Gray

Stefan Charles

In addition, to qualify for a compensatory pick you usually have to make a certain amount. I would suspect Hankerson and Johnson won't matter

So guys that count:

Nigel Bradham

Ron Brooks

Josh Johnson

Leonard Hankerson

Percy Harvin

Alex Carrington

Guys who don't:

Mario Williams

Leodis McKelvin

Anthony Dixon

Kraig Urbik

Bacarri Rambo

Ty Powell

Marquise Gray

Stefan Charles

In addition, to qualify for a compensatory pick you usually have to make a certain amount. I would suspect Hankerson and Johnson won't matter

I agree with your list. But, unsure on Harvin since his contract voided.

IMO the Bills will sign 2-4 players in FA in the 2nd and 3rd wave of FA. So, we won't get a comp pick. Just some guesses and rough math.

So guys that count:

Nigel Bradham

Ron Brooks

Josh Johnson

Leonard Hankerson

Percy Harvin

Alex Carrington

Guys who don't:

Mario Williams

Leodis McKelvin

Anthony Dixon

Kraig Urbik

Bacarri Rambo

Ty Powell

Marquise Gray

Stefan Charles

Wow, I missed that Rambo is gone. So Boomhauer, Brooks and Rambo gone? We need CB's badly.

We could lose our entire team via FA and expired contracts and they'd still find a way to take a pick from us and give it to the Pats

It's not a conspiracy, teams like the Pats and Ravens play the compensatory pick game like a chess Grandmaster. Our front office is playing checkers, and I don't think we've taken the pieces out of the box yet.

LaConjecture is wrong about these being trade eligible this year.

@JasonLaCanfora

NFL expected to notify teams of awarded comp picks tomorrow. Few weeks earlier than in years past. And now they can be traded! Buckle up!

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Jason La Canfora

Bills are not expected to receive any compensatory picks, per http://overthecap.com/projecting-the-2016-compensatory-draft-picks/

@nickkorte

@mikerodak I actually just wrote an article that considers the possibility of the Bills getting comp picks. http://overthecap.com/comment-compensatory-picks-transition-tag/

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Nick Korte

Check that: if NFL doesn't consider Charles Clay (transition) a UFA last offseason, Bills could get comp. pick.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

LaConjecture is wrong about these being trade eligible this year.

@JasonLaCanfora

NFL expected to notify teams of awarded comp picks tomorrow. Few weeks earlier than in years past. And now they can be traded! Buckle up!

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Jason La Canfora

Bills are not expected to receive any compensatory picks, per http://overthecap.com/projecting-the-2016-compensatory-draft-picks/

@nickkorte

@mikerodak I actually just wrote an article that considers the possibility of the Bills getting comp picks. http://overthecap.com/comment-compensatory-picks-transition-tag/

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Nick Korte

Check that: if NFL doesn't consider Charles Clay (transition) a UFA last offseason, Bills could get comp. pick.

Releasing these tomorrow?

I guess they don't need to wait until the Owner's meeting anymore, like they used too.