What does this year's Free Agency do to Tyrod's value?

actually elephants are one of the most intelligent and loyal animals you will ever meet.

And they also are revered in some cultures that live among them. And for good reason.

pick on Ryan but don't pick on elephants when you truly are out of your range.

The true king of the jungle.

Or the Serengeti. Or wherever it is they reside. No natural predators other than man. An animal worthy of our respect in every way.

I'll hide in the bushes while Jim attempts to tranquilize and tag the baby elephant.

And like the mother elephant protects her young, so should you with a life insurance policy from Mutual of Omaha!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The true king of the jungle.

Or the Serengeti. Or wherever it is they reside. No natural predators other than man. An animal worthy of our respect in every way.

I'll hide in the bushes while Jim attempts to tranquilize and tag the baby elephant.

And like the mother elephant protects her young, so should you with a life insurance policy from Mutual of Omaha!

Oh boy that takes me back.

I have some very good friends who live/ have lived/ or were raised overseas. one of the symbols we keep in our households is the Elephant.

Because, of it's loyalty to Family that never ends.

i have enough understanding of these cultures to defend the Elephant actually.

Ryan ? not so much. but he is family..

Edited by 3rdand12

actually elephants are one of the most intelligent and loyal animals you will ever meet.

And they also are revered in some cultures that live among them. And for good reason.

pick on Ryan but don't pick on elephants when you truly are out of your range.

^^^^TRUTH^^^ awesome animals and highly intelligent as you said.

There memory is better than some TBD posters.

^^^^TRUTH^^^ awesome animals and highly intelligent as you said.

There memory is better than some TBD posters.

:worthy:

I am afraid you are correct about our collective memory.

Surely i am subject to that criticism of memory just ask my Kids!

Thanks BPA !

I think it becomes more and more obvious that the smart thing to do for the cap stessed Bills is to let Tyrod play out his cheap deal.

However, with the cash being spent on decent QB options (Bradford, Osweiler) what is Tyrod worth if he duplicate his 2015 season next year???

Probably 18m per year, which we can't afford.

Do we do something crazy and trade him to Denver now, and try to draft someone?

Do we go forward with the current plan of waiting?

Do we cut more people and try to lock him up now?

I'm sorry, is the premise of this thread that if Tyrod turns out to be a great QB, then we can't afford him?

If so, I'm sure we can find another mediocre QB around somewhere.

Edited by Rocky Landing

I'm an elephant. I remember everything and have a huge trunk

Your pro Tyrod meltdowns/attacks from months ago is still on record. I know you forgot them. It's okay. I'll help you.

Have a good day.

Haha. Congrats. You won the coveted C.Biscuit97 post of the day. Your life just improved. Well done.

If Taylor has a good year the Bills pay him.

Hope 2016 and 2017 draft gets us a good LT or CB in case one gets bid too high. Can franchise tag CB if need be.

Glenn and Gilmore seem like reasonable , good guys, should work out.

Drafting Roberto Aguayo could create needed cap space to replace Carpenter and Gay.

Edited by ALF

This is why you don't go on a spending spree of other teams FAs. So you can have the room to pay your own when the bill comes due (no pun intended). The team is projected to have 50-60 mill in cap space next year. Theoretically they should be able to extend Glenn, Gilmore and TT with that. The next year roger will have Sammy's option to pick up, then they need to pay him, and so on. But this is where the good teams spend their money. They aren't "good" yet but they are starting to operate like one, which gives me hope that they are at least going in the right direction by keeping their offensive unit together, keeping coaches together, and using the draft to build per scheme.

I can only hope after all these years that we actually have the problem of having to pay TT big money.

Edited by YoloinOhio