Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Fusion GPS again. back in 2012.

I like that this article mentions Obama ***** over other Democrats to advance....I so want some of those Democrat voices to chime in to expose Obama. Journalists should be contacting Barry's old rivals.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I like that this article mentions Obama ***** over other Democrats to advance....I so want some of those Democrat voices to chime in to expose Obama. Journalists should be contacting Barry's old rivals.

i've a feeling that once the flood gates are opened, we will be getting a deluge.

• Like (+1) 5

Grenell declassifies names of Obama officials who ‘unmasked’ Flynn

By Edmund DeMarche, Brooke Singman | Fox News

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has decided to declassify information about Obama administration officials who were behind the “unmasking” of Michael Flynn -- whose calls with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition were picked up in surveillance and later leaked -- and their names could soon be made public, a source confirmed.

Fox News confirmed that a new round of documents is expected, in the wake of a document dump last week that renewed focus on the Russia investigation and specifically the treatment of Flynn. The unmasking concerns events between the November 2016 election and Inauguration Day 2017, Fox News is told.

Another source familiar with the intelligence told Fox News that Grenell is moving to declassify several pieces of intelligence in stages, with this being one part of it. Asked if former President Barack Obama's name is on the list of officials involving in unmasking Flynn, the source would not say but stressed the list would make waves.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grenell-declassifies-names-of-obama-officials-who-unmasked-flynn-report-says

• Like (+1) 3

Has anyone noticed how many redacted markings are STILL on every document being uncovered? I mean come on here people! Are there four letter words under the sharpie pen? I think it’s WAY past time when we, the people, should be allowed to see the entire content of these documents. We paid for them.

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/11/2020 at 1:07 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Now it's back with at top with 1.5M and #Trumpgate is gone.

Hey, Twitter, just let it go and see what happens.

Did Twitter remove Trends to kill it? I don't see Trends anymore, but I am not sure if maybe I did something on my end to remove them from being visible.

Edit: They don't look completely removed, but they do appear to have been removed from the right side of the timelines, so they are more hidden now.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/12/2020 at 8:43 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Has anyone noticed how many redacted markings are STILL on every document being uncovered? I mean come on here people! Are there four letter words under the sharpie pen? I think it’s WAY past time when we, the people, should be allowed to see the entire content of these documents. We paid for them.

Are you talking about the Mueller report?  Or the transcript of the Ukraine call?  I joined late.  Gotta fill me in.