Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

Just going to leave this Quinnipiac poll here...

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2056

President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, 33 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush.

Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds. Among Democrats, 34 percent say Clinton is the best president, with 18 percent each for Obama and Kennedy.

4 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Just going to leave this Quinnipiac poll here...

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2056

Based on recent experiences, I do not have much confidence in polls. But are you aware that the poll you quote is from 2014? Quinnipiac did the same poll in 2018.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2526

Here, Obama had to give up the first place as "worst president after WWII". I guess you do not need much imagination to figure out the new number one.

2 hours ago, DrW said:

Here, Obama had to give up the first place as "worst president after WWII". I guess you do not need much imagination to figure out the new number one.

Just wait. 

The real Obama legacy has yet to be exposed. When it does, and it will, it’ll remove all doubt. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, DrW said:

Based on recent experiences, I do not have much confidence in polls. But are you aware that the poll you quote is from 2014? Quinnipiac did the same poll in 2018.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2526

Fair, I did miss the date amidst the giggles. Though I originally assumed sitting presidents were left out. I guess what we learned is that no matter who is currently president, they're definitely the worst. :lol:

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Poor dear...........

Michelle Obama calls black voters ‘our folks’ and rebukes them for their ‘slap in the face’

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

In the latest example clarifying that Michelle Obama sees the world through the lens of color was seen in the former first lady’s new Netflix documentary, “Becoming.”Revisiting a sore subject, Mrs. Obama talks about the pain she feels over black voters not turning out to vote for Hillary Clinton in the same numbers they did for husband Barack Obama, according to The Daily Beast.

Touting all the hard work “we” put in to build a winning coalition, Obama called it a “slap in the face.” “It takes some energy to go high, and we were exhausted from it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, B-Man said:

They were who we thought they were..............

She's just a disaster nearly every time she speaks in public.  It must suck to look at the world the way she does.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 4

WELL, IF “RULE OF LAW” IS A SYNONYM FOR “CRIMINAL CONSPIRACIES OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION,” THEN YES: 

Exclusive: Obama says in private call that ‘rule of law is at risk’ in Michael Flynn case.

Actual rule of law is the thing Obama’s circle dreads most at this point. Which is why he’s scattering chaff.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

WELL, IF “RULE OF LAW” IS A SYNONYM FOR “CRIMINAL CONSPIRACIES OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION,” THEN YES: 

Exclusive: Obama says in private call that ‘rule of law is at risk’ in Michael Flynn case.

Actual rule of law is the thing Obama’s circle dreads most at this point. Which is why he’s scattering chaff.

The arrogance of this man is stunning.  Disregard the testimony v destructive public comments by people in his chain of command, the treatment of Clinton emails and trading in confidential intel, and what’s been revealed on his fbi’s inv of Flynn....he just plows ahead.   He understands his zealots just trudge forward, and calculates people not following too closely won’t pick up on the details.  

To boot, the condescending prick refers to non-believers as “selfish” and “tribal”, all from his beachfront home on the Atlantic. 

• Like (+1) 2