Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

Obama/Biden boo-boos finally getting exposed.................It's because of Joe's opponents in the democrat party.

Obama Swept Iran Terror Plot Under the Rug

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Former Defense Secretary James Mattis has a book coming out in which he is harshly critical of President Obama. Among other things, he recalls his dissent from Obama’s decision to pull troops out of Iraq prematurely, which had nearly-disastrous consequences. But this less well-known story about Iran is also noteworthy: Mattis says Washington didn’t even inform him when Iran committed an “act of war” on American soil.

.No wonder Barack didn't want him to run.

Edited by B-Man

JUST THINK OF THE MEDIA AS DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVES WITH LAVALIERES, AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE:

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes on Interviewing Obama: ‘I Don’t Think It Was a Matter of Pushing Hard.’

Kroft said he felt Obama “appreciated” that CBS edited his remarks in a way that the viewer was still “able to distill what he was saying.”

He praised Obama for having a command of the issues whenever they spoke.

“I don’t think I’ve ever interviewed a politician quite like that,” he said. “You interview lots of people in Congress. Some of them can’t answer anything without four aides in the room, you know, stopping them saying, “Well, that’s not exactly right.'”

“Did you ever feel that you should have pushed harder?” Stahl asked.

“I don’t think it was a matter of pushing hard,” Kroft said. “I think that that criticism came from the fact that I didn’t get angry with him.”

In a clip of one of their exchanges, Obama told Kroft, “asked and answered, let’s move on.” Kroft chuckled and obliged.

Of course he did.

Tavis Smiley of PBS admitted the game on MSBNC even before Obama took office: “We’re all working for Barack Obama.”

In more ways than one, in Kroft’s case: From 2011 until the end of 2018, the president of CBS News was David Rhodes, the brother of Obama aide Ben Rhodes, who famously bragged in 2016, “We created an echo chamber,” to sell the Iran deal. The media “were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Places tinfoil hat firmly on head and proceeds...

Obama October 29th:  Don't be woke:  https://www.businessinsider.com/barack-obama-slams-call-out-culture-young-not-activism-2019-10

Obama November 16: Stop turning left: https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-11-16/obama-cautions-democratic-hopefuls-on-tacking-too-far-left

Bloomberg early November: Starts his run in Alabama.

Bloomberg in mid November: Continues his Hamlet routine in Arkansas.

Bloomberg yesterday: apologizes for stop and frisk policy that made him a party pariah.

Obama and Bloomberg have coffee in November, 2007 - - when Bloomberg was deciding to get into the race https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11/30/obama-and-bloombergs-breakfast-date/?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=E1AB29D91E5222F304CFD13B059394F6&gwt=pay&assetType=REGIWALL

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Barry going full troll on this. Imagine being proud of a trillion-dollar money laundering scheme to your campaign backers, only to later tell everyone the bill never did what he promised it would because "shovel ready wasn't as ready as we thought."

But hey...is that Trump a liar, or what? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1