Predict our 1st 3 Draft Pick by position

Marty McFly

Guess our 1st 3 picks  

45 members have voted

1. 1. 1st 3 draft picks what positions do we draft?

• LB, DLine, Saftey
    • LB, DLine, WR
    • Dline, LB, QB
    • DLine, RT, LB
    • Bills suck, I hate this team, I dont give a **** I hate everything. IDK why I even clicked this.
    • OL, S, LB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where i am at too.

I agree about the safety so tough call.

Thing about safety in Rexs D he probably needs a year in to be effective.

I like your guy in the 4th Marty !

thats a dream draft for me in regard to covering positions of need

Your probably right about getting a veteran Saftey to run Rexs complex scheme but Kevin Byard has wayy too much talent to pass up if we can grab him if you seen the videos I posted youll see hes a playmaker/game breaker, I think De-Runnya would be awesome to add to our WR core.

Wasn't an option but I think DL, LB, WR or LB, DL, WR

wouldnt be mad at that, what do you think of De-Runnya as our WR pick?

Safety

Corner

RB

Have you seen Kevin Byard? Hes NASTY awesome playmaker INT machine, nose for the ball, and good tackler

is that you Ralph ?

this is where i am at too.

I agree about the safety so tough call.

Thing about safety in Rexs D he probably needs a year in to be effective.

I like your guy in the 4th Marty !

thats a dream draft for me in regard to covering positions of need

LOL !!

well done

Provocateur is the new word in my vocabulary. I will use it often. Irregardless that no one this side of the Atlantic ocean knows it's meaning. Excepting Bill

: )

When you use the word provocateur don't use it alongside the word irregardless regardless of the circumstances. :thumbsup:

OL, S, RB

With McCoy's situation, we need to protect ourselves at RB in case of suspension or future dumbass episodes. If a really good one is there in round 2, go for it. This is if we haven't signed anyone else yet.

Then if Vernon Adams Jr is there in 5, pull the trigger.

DLine is not as dire. We do have Jarius "Win" Winning returning.

if we draft a RB in out first 3 picks we are idiots

What positions do you see us drafting with our 1st 3 picks?

No offense, but this is a pretty bad list given that you don't have any option where we go OL in the first, and only have a single choice that even has OL being drafted. I think there is almost zero chance the Bills don't take at least one person on the OL in the first 3 rounds.

I would say OL, S, LB as my guess. All 3 are needs, and so is a difference making WR opposite Sammy with size. I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a WR as early as round 1 if there is one they love there, but OL and S I think are the two biggest needs on this team right now BEFORE free agency begins. None of this matters until we see what we gain and lose in FA going into the draft.

Edited by Alphadawg7

No offense, but this is a pretty bad list given that you don't have any option where we go OL in the first, and only have a single choice that even has OL being drafted. I think there is almost zero chance the Bills don't take at least one person on the OL in the first 3 rounds.

I would say OL, S, LB as my guess. All 3 are needs, and so is a difference making WR opposite Sammy with size. I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a WR as early as round 1 if there is one they love there, but OL and S I think are the two biggest needs on this team right now BEFORE free agency begins. None of this matters until we see what we gain and lose in FA going into the draft.

The list isn't in order. It is the 3 positions.

I think that there is a very good chance that they don't draft OL early. This is a bad, bad OT draft and RT is the only position on the OL open (assuming they re-sign Glenn and Incognito). If they take Decker or Conklin at 19 that is a fail IMO. They are just guys. I think that the 1st 3 picks will have a WR and 2 players in the front 7. I think that safety is the other option but there is pretty good safety depth in this draft.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

The list isn't in order. It is the 3 positions.

I think that there is a very good chance that they don't draft OL early. This is a bad, bad OT draft and RT is the only position on the OL open (assuming they re-sign Glenn and Incognito). If they take Decker or Conklin at 19 that is a fail IMO. They are just guys. I think that the 1st 3 picks will have a WR and 2 players in the front 7. I think that safety is the other option but there is pretty good safety depth in this draft.

I didn't vote, because THIS makes too much sense for me. Who we pick depends upon who's on the board. I won't say purely BPA, because if you're loaded at a position you don't go in that direction. Just don't reach. But I agree with your positional focus.

I don't see the Bills drafting an offensive lineman with either of our top two picks. This is a Rex salvation year so the emphasis is going to be on bolstering the defense. You also have to consider that it is almost a forgone conclusion that Mario's departure will also have to be accounted for. Rex obtusely scrambled the defense. Now due to his foolishness it has to be restructured more to his liking.

Is there a need for the safety position? If Aaron Williams isn't cleared to return then both safety positions need to be addressed. It's my guess that medium range free agents will be used to fill the void. I also think that if another offensive lineman is brought in for the right side it will be a pedestrian free agent who will still be a major upgrade.

Especially on the defensive side of the ball Rex set the team back. Now there is more to do on that side of the ball than there would have been if a wiser HC was at the helm.

Most people are intrigued by the draft. But for me how Whaley gets involved in the free agent market (medium range pool) is going to be fascinating to watch. I see us adding a receiver from the market than from one the top few picks.

No offense taken thanks for pointing that out Ill put your as an option, reason I did that is this this draft has so many potential stars at DE/DT/LB and knowing how Rex is I figured he would go defense 1st like the super sayin Darby pick last year. Who do you like at Saftey? have you seen Kevin Byard? dude is Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice a playmaker, well here these highlights speak for themselves, if not him, who would you take at safety?

FS Playmaker KEVIN BYARD Highlights

MTSU Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwgr67-0xI

Vs Alabama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89gl-wc3ZRU

Edited by Marty McFly

I don't see the Bills drafting an offensive lineman with either of our top two picks. This is a Rex salvation year so the emphasis is going to be on bolstering the defense. You also have to consider that it is almost a forgone conclusion that Mario's departure will also have to be accounted for. Rex obtusely scrambled the defense. Now due to his foolishness it has to be restructured more to his liking.

Is there a need for the safety position? If Aaron Williams isn't cleared to return then both safety positions need to be addressed. It's my guess that medium range free agents will be used to fill the void. I also think that if another offensive lineman is brought in for the right side it will be a pedestrian free agent who will still be a major upgrade.

Especially on the defensive side of the ball Rex set the team back. Now there is more to do on that side of the ball than there would have been if a wiser HC was at the helm.

Most people are intrigued by the draft. But for me how Whaley gets involved in the free agent market (medium range pool) is going to be fascinating to watch. I see us adding a receiver from the market than from one the top few picks.

I have to agree I think defense will be where the team focuses its attention. I also agree on OT - for me the way they address that will be a low priced vet free agent and a late round flier. I disagree on receiver though... I think the Bills will look to the draft for that guy. Receiver is the only offensive position I expect them to look for early.

LB, DL and WR so far.

Assuming that we keep Glenn and Incognito, I can see giving the O line one more year to gel, and even if we lose Shady for some games Karlos and Gillisfree should be able to hold down the fort until he gets back.

But Bradham didn't look that good and we can't and should not outbid for him. Brown struggled last year too, so LB is likely at least one aquisition, if not two.

I don't see the team keeping Mario after the comments he's made and how cap strapped they are. Even if they are moving Hughes to the 9 tech DE/JLB/LEO, they either need a true nose tackle, or a 2 gap 3-4 DE immediately, and likely KW's replacement within a year or two.

WR, because Sammy really needs someone across the sideline to prevent those double teams and unless they bring Harvin back dirt cheap Woods is not cutting it.

I have to agree I think defense will be where the team focuses its attention. I also agree on OT - for me the way they address that will be a low priced vet free agent and a late round flier. I disagree on receiver though... I think the Bills will look to the draft for that guy. Receiver is the only offensive position I expect them to look for early.

I don't see the Bills using one of their top two picks, the location in the draft to get a starter, to address the receiver issue.We're looking for a #2 receiver to take some of the pressure off of Watkins.

Robert Woods was a major disappointment last year. He was plagued with a torn abdominal muscle that plagued him all season. Maybe he can get back to form but in general he hasn't played to the level that I expected from him.