Predict our 1st 3 Draft Pick by position

Marty McFly

Guess our 1st 3 picks  

45 members have voted

1. 1. 1st 3 draft picks what positions do we draft?

• LB, DLine, Saftey
    • LB, DLine, WR
    • Dline, LB, QB
    • DLine, RT, LB
    • Bills suck, I hate this team, I dont give a **** I hate everything. IDK why I even clicked this.
    • OL, S, LB

OL, S, RB

With McCoy's situation, we need to protect ourselves at RB in case of suspension or future dumbass episodes. If a really good one is there in round 2, go for it. This is if we haven't signed anyone else yet.

Then if Vernon Adams Jr is there in 5, pull the trigger.

DLine is not as dire. We do have Jarius "Win" Winning returning.

Something like this?

1 19 Buffalo Ezekiel Elliott RBF Ohio St

2 49 Buffalo Shon Coleman OT Auburn

3 80 Buffalo Anthony Zettel DE34 Penn State

4 114 Buffalo Leonte Carroo WRF Rutgers

5 144 Buffalo Vincent Valentine DT34 Nebraska

6 174 Buffalo Vernon Adams QB Oregon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like this?

1 19 Buffalo Ezekiel Elliott RBF Ohio St

2 49 Buffalo Shon Coleman OT Auburn

3 80 Buffalo Anthony Zettel DE34 Penn State

4 114 Buffalo Leonte Carroo WRF Rutgers

5 144 Buffalo Vincent Valentine DT34 Nebraska

6 174 Buffalo Vernon Adams QB Oregon

Maybe it is just me but with the amount of front 7 talent in this draft I cant see the Bills waiting until the 3rd to grab someone. The flipside of that argument is that you get value later in the draft. For me they may get one of the 10 best players in the draft at 19 because of it. At 19 the only guy other than someone in the front 7 that I think is even in consideration is Treadwell. I suppose if they release McCoy (which I don't expect) Zeke becomes an option.

I don't see the Bills using one of their top two picks, the location in the draft to get a starter, to address the receiver issue.We're looking for a #2 receiver to take some of the pressure off of Watkins.

Robert Woods was a major disappointment last year. He was plagued with a torn abdominal muscle that plagued him all season. Maybe he can get back to form but in general he hasn't played to the level that I expected from him.

It depends how the draft falls. I think their preference would be to take a receiver in the 3rd or 4th but if the right guy falls in their lap before then and makes sense on their board I can see them taking one earlier than that.