Predict our 1st 3 Draft Pick by position

Marty McFly

Guess our 1st 3 picks  

45 members have voted

1. 1. 1st 3 draft picks what positions do we draft?

• LB, DLine, Saftey
    • LB, DLine, WR
    • Dline, LB, QB
    • DLine, RT, LB
    • Bills suck, I hate this team, I dont give a **** I hate everything. IDK why I even clicked this.
    • OL, S, LB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OL, S, RB

With McCoy's situation, we need to protect ourselves at RB in case of suspension or future dumbass episodes. If a really good one is there in round 2, go for it. This is if we haven't signed anyone else yet.

Then if Vernon Adams Jr is there in 5, pull the trigger.

DLine is not as dire. We do have Jarius "Win" Winning returning.

Bills suck. I hate everything.

Thanks for looking out for all demographics.

I made that one for you brah.

OL, S, RB

With McCoy's situation, we need to protect ourselves at RB in case of suspension or future dumbass episodes. If a really good one is there in round 2, go for it. This is if we haven't signed anyone else yet.

Then if Vernon Adams Jr is there in 5, pull the trigger.

DLine is not as dire. We do have Jarius "Win" Winning returning.

while I agree with your 1st two and we gotta cover our asses at RB, Gillislee showed promise as did Karlos. but good RBs are a dime a dozen I dont think we should spend any of our 1st 3 picks on one considering our other needs and we found Karlos in the 4th round last year, Whaley and his scout team are good. Hope he keeps his job when/if Rex gets the Axe

DL, LB and WR....I think that those are probably the 3 biggest needs and there are a lot of options in the 1st 3 rounds

I can see that happening and not being mad at it as long as they are all 1st yearstarter ready/material, we need a Saftey in this draft too. I like Rambo as depth and fill-in, also Williams but we need someone better in case Williams gets hurt again. Im 100% sold on picking up Kevin Byard in the 3rd or 4th round, dude is A PLAYMAKER, watch the film, hes got hands, a nose for the ball, and good tackeling, hes gonna be dirty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwgr67-0xI

Edited by Marty McFly

You have LB, Dline, RT as options twice.

I believe this exercise will be easier after FA.

thanks dude. just fixed it. I understand the FA comment but considering we dont have much cap room after re-signing glenn and incognito im already looking forward to the draft for players to help us get to the wildcard with a bonehead HC and humpty dumpty Assistant HC. If the twins can turn around the defense this year and get our defense back into the top 10 with a wild card birth I will eat my Wayne Chrebet jersey. hopefully. also Wayne Chrebet is the man. anyone remember that 40 point comeback the jets had vs the dolfins way back when? that was awesome. my friend met wayne he said he was madd cool and humble. he was the 1st mold i can remember of the wes welkers, amendolas, edelmans, etc. tiny possession WRs making big plays

Edited by Marty McFly

Anyone try the FANSPEAK draft Sim? I used the CBS board for this one. Post yours if you did it. Only went 5 rounds, would add Nassib at DE if I could.

Draft_wishlist.png

the FanSpeak draft sim? I used the CBS draft board for this. Post yours if you got one

Edited by Marty McFly

Wasn't an option but I think DL, LB, WR or LB, DL, WR

I don't think he was looking for an order - just a combo.

I do think it will be DL or LB in 1st then whichever hasn't been addressed or WR in the 2nd and then whatever is left from those 3 in the 3rd.

The only way I see that changing is if a corner, Quarterback or tackle that they really like slides and represents big value.

Safety

Corner

RB

You are a provocateur! The juices of exasperation are causing turmoil in your tummy. Just let it go. Let's leave the topic of coaching for another day. There is only so much futility that the mind and body can contend with in one day. :sick:

I vote none of the above. I think we need a ML and Safety to help run this offense and that is too much for a rookie to ask. So, I think we pick up the right fit at LB and S in FA for the right price.

I think our first 3 picks will be WR, RT and Dline in no particular order. But, very confident we don't go WR in the first round. Probably 2nd.

Safety

Corner

RB

is that you Ralph ?

Wasn't an option but I think DL, LB, WR or LB, DL, WR

this is where i am at too.

I agree about the safety so tough call.

Thing about safety in Rexs D he probably needs a year in to be effective.

I like your guy in the 4th Marty !

thats a dream draft for me in regard to covering positions of need

You are a provocateur! The juices of exasperation are causing turmoil in your tummy. Just let it go. Let's leave the topic of coaching for another day. There is only so much futility that the mind and body can contend with in one day. :sick:

LOL !!

well done

Provocateur is the new word in my vocabulary. I will use it often. Irregardless that no one this side of the Atlantic ocean knows it's meaning. Excepting Bill

: )

Edited by 3rdand12