McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright then, where does the money grab occur. and if you mean restitution then that all needs to be laid out pretty clearly.

Honest questions Sir.

Choke hold.

I wasn't there, coulda been a B word move though.

The money grab comes from the alleged "permanent injuries" that the cops attorneys have already stated to the media on multiple occasions. Who has the money? That would be McCoy and why they're saying McCoy (and his 3 buddies) started the fight in lieu of saying the other guy did. None the less, the BN has gotten a report from someone that said the off duty cops started the fight. So there you go. Conflicting information already about a conflict that as far as I can tell, McCoy was only involved in the tail end of. Mixed sources of who started what and inadequate evidence to proceed with charges.

Philly radio (at least Innes on 94.1) is raking Shady over the coals. They are really pissed that they cancel the meeting.

In fairness, I would much prefer that he had just gone in, waded past some cameras and made a deal.

Maybe something changed? But i bet some posturing is going to occur yet still.

Not sure hiding from the media is the look I'd want to be going for at this point if I'm McCoy's lawyer, but I guess he has his reasons. Probably worried that McCoy will lose his temper and say something stupid if he's cornered by the media.

The money grab comes from the alleged "permanent injuries" that the cops attorneys have already stated to the media on multiple occasions. Who has the money? That would be McCoy and why they're saying McCoy (and his 3 buddies) started the fight in lieu of saying the other guy did. None the less, the BN has gotten a report from someone that said the off duty cops started the fight. So there you go. Conflicting information already about a conflict that as far as I can tell, McCoy was only involved in the tail end of. Mixed sources of who started what and inadequate evidence to proceed with charges.

And the bouncers only threw out out the cops and Porter.

With Goodell's abysmal record in handling discipline, he'll fail yet again if he tries to suspend McCoy in a case that results in no charges filed and no clear cut evidence with regard to how the altercation started. There will be no suspension.

Not that Goodell wouldn't try anyway.

Big Print news.

The medical report has yet to be clarified. But you have a point as the one fellow is seeing a neurologist already. scars and such are hardly an issue,

but lawyers can get weird

And the bouncers only threw out out the cops and Porter.

That's much more consistent with the idea that the cops and Porter were the ones to start it. Like I was saying in the beginning, the further we get away from this, the less likely anything is going to happen legally, much less by the NFL. McCoy's attorneys are doing the right thing of keeping him out of any media spotlight. Of course the Phily media is roasting him for canceling the meeting with the D.A. They have an ax to grind.

The cop potentially has a case against the bottle-wielder. But since it wasn't McCoy and he's not responsible for that person's actions, he won't get a settlement from him for it.

100% on point. To boot, there's already been people saying that it was Porter wielding the bottle. The cops may want to make this about "McCoy and his 3 friends", but it will very quickly turn to Porter and his bottle of champagne.

That's much more consistent with the idea that the cops and Porter were the ones to start it. Like I was saying in the beginning, the further we get away from this, the less likely anything is going to happen legally, much less by the NFL. McCoy's attorneys are doing the right thing of keeping him out of any media spotlight. Of course the Phily media is roasting him for canceling the meeting with the D.A. They have an ax to grind.

Here is the pic of the "orbital fracture"

https://twitter.com/dschratwieser/status/702239389003476996

kitty. I have more than one of those. seriously. unless the eyeball is dislocated and traumatised, walk it off. The scars over and around my left eye are much worse and i never complained. and the ones around my right are hardly noticable any more

Rub some cacao butter in it kid

thanks for the link Yolo.

Hopefully Hopeful will chime in soon about this

@mikegarafolo

Philly Fraternal Order of Police and the DA's office have been going back and forth again.

D.A. spokesman: "This is not an issue of preferential treatment. This is an issue of conducting a thorough investigation.

On LeSean McCoy's meeting with the Philly DA, it is happening this afternoon, sources say. It was iffy once reports got out but it is a go.

Not sure hiding from the media is the look I'd want to be going for at this point if I'm McCoy's lawyer, but I guess he has his reasons. Probably worried that McCoy will lose his temper and say something stupid if he's cornered by the media.

Doubt he is hiding. More likely a handshake agreement the meeting wouldnt be publicized. When it was Attorneys, cancelled