Halftime Show

if i am missing another thread on this, or you boot to this to the political board so be it, just want to offer and opinion on beyonce's "salute" to the black panthers and her anti cop BS. disgraceful and another reason to really question what the heck is wrong with the NFL? letting a blatant political message be sent during a halftime performance?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if that's Freedom of Speech, what do you call the NFL's refusal to air this commercial in 2013

there you go! guess the "freedom of speech" argument can be put to rest!. the NFL is becoming so PC, So worried about the Left that it is turning a great deal of fans off. political statements should be off limits, people watch the NFL to escape from it!

I thought her stupid political statement was lame and in terrible taste. The NFL would be wise to steer clear of highlighting idiocy that at least 50% of their audience will have a problem with.

It's annoying that it generally seems more often than not the questionable material always seems to promote some far left progressive cause and the right wing material is censored. Cant have it both ways.

The irony of her ignorance was there was an extremely intense police and law enforcement presence there to keep the event safe from bad guys.

Bruno Mars > Beyonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The crappy white guys

That's all I thought about it. I didn't even notice it until I saw this post. Now that I know that was what was intended, it was stupid but I'm getting over it by the time I hit submit.

Edited by Observer

I thought her stupid political statement was lame and in terrible taste. The NFL would be wise to steer clear of highlighting idiocy that at least 50% of their audience will have a problem with.

If the NFL were to do that, there wouldn't be any officiating.

if i am missing another thread on this, or you boot to this to the political board so be it, just want to offer and opinion on beyonce's "salute" to the black panthers and her anti cop BS. disgraceful and another reason to really question what the heck is wrong with the NFL? letting a blatant political message be sent during a halftime performance?

This is no different than the thug rapper on thanksgiving at the Lions halftime show.He raped a young girl.

Beyonce and Jay Z have a 9 figure net worth but are oppressed

I think they're on solid track to be billionaires in the not too distant future. The speculation was theyd be first among entertainers but Dr Dre beat them to it when he sold beats audio to apple.

Beyonces a true star. Everything she does turns to gold. Like it or not she can do pretty much what she wants without repercussion.

Edited by truth on hold

94990212-pledges-from-the-omega-psi-phi-30FCC44600000578-3432666-image-a-95_1454 Everything old, is new again :lol:

She should have sang at the end of the game when fat ladies are supposed to. Damn with legs like that she would be a pretty good blocking TE.

Edited by Dante

I'll throw this here................I guess.

The Left’s Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical It’s Become

Is there any aspect of family life, of humor, or of history that the Left doesn’t want to subvert, upend, or undo? Watching the Super Bowl yesterday, I was reminded once again that the Left lives in its own, upside-down world, where right is wrong, humor is only funny if it’s politically correct, and children aren’t a cause for celebration but instead represent an opportunity to lament the prevalence of “heterosexual breeders.”
Twitter is the world’s premier delivery system for progressive stupidity, and on Super Bowl Sunday, it did not disappoint. NARAL’s tweet condemning Doritos for “humanizing fetuses” is already the stuff of legend. But NARAL — and its leftist allies — were just getting warmed up.
Remember the William Dafoe Snickers ad, where he portrays a hungry Marilyn Monroe? Well, that’s transphobic:
fkqgez_0_normal.png Upworthy
@Upworthy

Hey Snickers, have a Snickers. You get a little transphobic when you're hungry. #SB50 #NotBuyingIt

Apparently, men dressed as women must always and forever be portrayed as delightful and beautiful.
Kevin Hart’s great offense was starring in a Hyundai ad where he “stalks” his daughter’s first date — acting like a buffoon as he protects her virtue. Here’s NARAL’s hot take:
w2cLYXAP_normal.png NARAL @NARAL

Hey, @Hyundai - taking away your daughter's autonomy and stalking her on a date isn't funny. #NotBuyingIt #SB50

The backlash to the Prius car chase ad was even more predictable and wearisome. In the commercial, four white guys drive America’s most wussified car as it shows both surprising speed and predictable gas mileage on a cross-country chase after a bank robbery. It’s not funny, because white privilege:
9C845jaR_normal.jpg Elon James White @elonjames

How disgusting is it that we all were quite aware that the Prius was full of White dudes so they were safe from being slaughtered?#SB50

Apparently Mr. White has already forgotten about LaVoy Finicum, the white protester shot after a car chase in Oregon. Besides, it is patently absurd to contend that black drivers in car chases are always killed. In fact, such slayings are mercifully rare.
But for sheer stupidity and cynicism, it’s hard to top NARAL ProChoice Ohio’s reaction to the multiple “Super Bowl babies” ads, celebrating the children born nine months after Super Bowl victory celebrations:
03864164644b13d51054e647eef7ec4c_normal. NARAL ProChoice Ohio @ProChoiceOH

More Super Bowl babies?!?! Get thee an IUD! #MediaWeLike

See all those smiling, happy children on the screen? Wouldn’t the world be a better place if they didn’t exist?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430993/super-bowl-commercials-doritos-prius-snickers-twitter

I'll throw this here................I guess.

The Lefts Meltdown Over Super Bowl Ads Shows Exactly How Radical Its Become

Is there any aspect of family life, of humor, or of history that the Left doesnt want to subvert, upend, or undo? Watching the Super Bowl yesterday, I was reminded once again that the Left lives in its own, upside-down world, where right is wrong, humor is only funny if its politically correct, and children arent a cause for celebration but instead represent an opportunity to lament the prevalence of heterosexual breeders.

Twitter is the worlds premier delivery system for progressive stupidity, and on Super Bowl Sunday, it did not disappoint. NARALs tweet condemning Doritos for humanizing fetuses is already the stuff of legend. But NARAL and its leftist allies were just getting warmed up.

Remember the William Dafoe Snickers ad, where he portrays a hungry Marilyn Monroe? Well, thats transphobic:

Apparently, men dressed as women must always and forever be portrayed as delightful and beautiful.

Kevin Harts great offense was starring in a Hyundai ad where he stalks his daughters first date acting like a buffoon as he protects her virtue. Heres NARALs hot take:

The backlash to the Prius car chase ad was even more predictable and wearisome. In the commercial, four white guys drive Americas most wussified car as it shows both surprising speed and predictable gas mileage on a cross-country chase after a bank robbery. Its not funny, because white privilege:

Apparently Mr. White has already forgotten about LaVoy Finicum, the white protester shot after a car chase in Oregon. Besides, it is patently absurd to contend that black drivers in car chases are always killed. In fact, such slayings are mercifully rare.

But for sheer stupidity and cynicism, its hard to top NARAL ProChoice Ohios reaction to the multiple Super Bowl babies ads, celebrating the children born nine months after Super Bowl victory celebrations:

See all those smiling, happy children on the screen? Wouldnt the world be a better place if they didnt exist?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430993/super-bowl-commercials-doritos-prius-snickers-twitter

This id why I don't have Twitter.

And when my daughter starts dating, I will be lurking somewhere too. That commercial was funny.