Clinton Political Dynasty

HILLARY LAWYER CHANGES STORY ON EMAILS. IMAGINE THAT!

Judicial Watch peels away another layer in the coverup.

Heather Samuelson told the FBI three years ago that she first learned about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system to conduct official U.S. diplomatic business in 2014.

But that’s not what she told Judicial Watch’s lawyers in a new deposition.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, B-Man said:

On today’s episode of “We Couldn’t Make This Up If We Tried”:

Hillary addressing a cybersecurity conference

"Due to an unforeseen circumstance, Secretary Clinton will no longer be able to participate in this year's conference."

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/3/2019 at 4:32 PM, Hedge said:

"Due to an unforeseen circumstance, Secretary Clinton will no longer be able to participate in this year's conference."

Notably, the notification of the witch pulling out of the cyber security conference was sent on 7/3/19.

According to this, the sealed Epstein indictment was filed on 7/2/19.

Coincidence? it would not be surprising to find out that the witch still has many little birds whispering to her.

And as an added bonus, 7/2/19 was also the date that Pence was called to the White House in a hurry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Turns out a top FBI agent, Sal Cincinelli, who was investigating the Clinton Foundation, committed suicide on a dance club the other night.

#Clintonbodycount.

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

Hmmmm...

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How do you off someone and claim it was suicide at a dance club?  

There's something really funky with this case. Been looking into it for a few days now, trying to get confirmations or denials from people who would know more about it than the average Joe but have been met with radio silence (despite them answering questions on other topics). 

I know the guy really died. I know he really was investigating pedo rings. 

But that's it. The rest could be a wash of disinformation or spin. He could have been "suicided" because he was trying to good, or he could have been "suicided" because he was one of the cogs in the machine that makes sure these investigations never go far enough to touch the powerful. Both are WAGs, yet I see both being spun wildly in various spots around the media sphere. 

(shrug)

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's something really funky with this case. Been looking into it for a few days now, trying to get confirmations or denials from people who would know more about it than the average Joe but have been met with radio silence (despite them answering questions on other topics). 

I know the guy really died. I know he really was investigating pedo rings. 

But that's it. The rest could be a wash of disinformation or spin. He could have been "suicided" because he was trying to good, or he could have been "suicided" because he was one of the cogs in the machine that makes sure these investigations never go far enough to touch the powerful. Both are WAGs, yet I see both being spun wildly in various spots around the media sphere. 

(shrug)

Just to toss in another WAG, I do think it's possible that some of the "suicides" may have actually been suicides, in that the person took their own life, by choice. This is where it spins off into the WAG spectrum...they may have been given an ultimatum that they off themselves in a certain way/place or that <<<insert whatever they loved>>> would be killed (or worse). And with the knowledge of who they are dealing with, they know it's not just a threat.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Just to toss in another WAG, I do think it's possible that some of the "suicides" may have actually been suicides, in that the person took their own life, by choice. This is where it spins off into the WAG spectrum...they may have been given an ultimatum that they off themselves in a certain way/place or that <<<insert whatever they loved>>> would be killed (or worse). And with the knowledge of who they are dealing with, they know it's not just a threat.

Very true. 

There's also the possibility that the work itself took its toll and the suicide was just that. This stuff is dark, it leaves a lasting mark on your soul when you dig into it let alone investigate it in the field and deal with the realities in the flesh. Highest burn out rate at DHS/DOJ are among officers/agents who deal with crimes against children. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I thought you played Slim Whitman.

No. Wait. That's how you kill aliens.

Nevermind.

I thought it only worked for Martians.  

45 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I could never imagine being put into that situation. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I could never imagine being put into that situation. 

I think the overwhelming majority of people would agree with this.

And I also think it's important to keep that in mind in relation to the name's that are going to come out in relation to Epstein. Not everyone went to his island (or elsewhere) with evil in their heart. Most probably fell into the trap of indulging in alcohol/drugs and crawling into bed with someone, who it turns out was a minor, which they either didn't (or couldn't) realize at the time. And then they are compromised (because it's on video). And then they are blackmailed. And then they are further compromised into other episodes, even more heinous, which will be used for further blackmail. So, it's not just a single instance, it's a descent into madness. How does one crawl out of that, when if it ever came to light what they did (and did after that, and did after that), it would destroy not only themselves, but their spouse, and their children as well? 

And where the line gets drawn, in regards to what someone can be forgiven for, is going to be interesting to see.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Very true. 

There's also the possibility that the work itself took its toll and the suicide was just that. This stuff is dark, it leaves a lasting mark on your soul when you dig into it let alone investigate it in the field and deal with the realities in the flesh. Highest burn out rate at DHS/DOJ are among officers/agents who deal with crimes against children. 

Makes one wonder why Olivia Benson was able to hang around so long.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

SATIRE ?.........................or is it?

...unconscionable how they orchestrated their machine over eight years, pulling the wool over the fickle electorate, solely for financial gain....followd by eight more years with their Chicago cardboard prop up O-Blah-Blah, surrounded by the same scurrilous ex-Clintonites......Nixon and Watergate were dark political days?...seriously? compared to this no holds barred syndicate?....and if the pant suit queen was elected and then re-elected, it would total a 24 year strangle hold on US politics.....and the "Foundation (COUGH)" would be upwards of 2+ billion...yet the Putz Boyz ala Nadless and Schiff continue their impeachment witch hunt and have added Conway to their crosshairs for alleged Hatch Act violations?.....and the fickle electorate chose them to do the "people's business"?...good Lord we are screwed.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Wouldn't you think Trump has a greater reason to off Epstein? After all they were buddies pals and everything.

You have been woefully misled. 

Yesterday's document drop cleared trump of any illegal Epstein connections while exposing numerous establishment politicians to bigger legal peril. 

TDS is a degenerative condition to ones cognitive abilities. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in San Diego said:

No I think Trump is a rapist as much as Epstein was. I saw a video of Trump on an elevator commenting on a 10 year old girl going by, there goes a future date. Disgusting pig of a human that Trump is.

Ok, assuming for a second you are not being disingenuous and are simply uninformed... you may want to hit the Epstein thread. This is a small sample of the court documents dropped yesterday (click the link in the tweet):

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Wouldn't you think Trump has a greater reason to off Epstein? After all they were buddies pals and everything.

Just to put this in further perspective: 

Epstein would never have even been arrested, let alone suicided had Trump not been elected president. Why did the original Epstein case go away? It was 2009, long before Trump was a politician -- but the same year that a newly sworn in US President was taking office... and his freshly minted SecState/heir apparent in the party. 

A SecState whose connection to Epstein would have made trouble for 44 and his new administration for months, if not years during the discovery process. 

Then, suddenly, the charges went away. And no one talked about Epstein -- but for the media elite who partied with him after his prison sentence (Clinton acolyte Stephanapoulos and others -- including Bill himself). The media shamed anyone who brought up Epstein -- including Trump during the 2016 campaign. Called them conspiracy theorists -- less the truth get out. 

Epstein got arrested and exposed because Trump won, not in spite of it. Had Clinton won, Epstein would be alive today bringing his 15 year slaves on trips around the world in his jet. Maybe even to the White House as he did in the 90s when WJC occupied the office. 

So to say, or imply, or think, that Trump had more to lose than the Clintons or the establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle is not just incorrect, it's woefully misinformed.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just to put this in further perspective: 

Epstein would never have even been arrested, let alone suicided had Trump not been elected president. Why did the original Epstein case go away? It was 2009, long before Trump was a politician -- but the same year that a newly sworn in US President was taking office... and his freshly minted SecState/heir apparent in the party. 

A SecState whose connection to Epstein would have made trouble for 44 and his new administration for months, if not years during the discovery process. 

Then, suddenly, the charges went away. And no one talked about Epstein -- but for the media elite who partied with him after his prison sentence (Clinton acolyte Stephanapoulos and others -- including Bill himself). The media shamed anyone who brought up Epstein -- including Trump during the 2016 campaign. Called them conspiracy theorists -- less the truth get out. 

Epstein got arrested and exposed because Trump won, not in spite of it. Had Clinton won, Epstein would be alive today bringing his 15 year slaves on trips around the world in his jet. Maybe even to the White House as he did in the 90s when WJC occupied the office. 

So to say, or imply, or think, that Trump had more to lose than the Clintons or the establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle is not just incorrect, it's woefully misinformed.  

Interesting.

• Thank you (+1) 1