Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

At least until the leftists on this board realize that the very LAST reason people need to mock Hillary Clinton is because she has a vagina.

She's makes Barack Obama sound intelligent.  She makes Nancy Pelosi sound sincere. She makes Ruth Bader Ginsburg look young. And she makes Steven Hawking look nimble.

Can she at least take a !@#$ bath without fracturing a wrist?

Apparently not.

But yeah. We're triggered.

You certainly are triggered. She's obviously more Nimble than Steven Hawking, yet you make the association she is not, because you want it to be true SO bad. The entire takedown of Hillary from the right is hyperbole and conjectureYou have some type of cognitive bias.

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

You certainly are triggered. She's obviously more Nimble than Steven Hawking, yet you make the association she is not, because you want it to be true SO bad. The entire takedown of Hillary from the right is hyperbole and conjectureYou have some type of cognitive bias.

You're one of those people who thinks white women didn't vote for Hillary because they did what the men in the lives told them to do, aren't you?

C'mon. Admit it. She would be president if it weren't for all those god-awful middle-America white trash housewives!

Frankly, you should expect more from a woman whose husband abused women her entire marriage.

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

In fairness, that's mostly because Hawking is dead.

And yet he's still the odds-on favorite to be able to take a bath without breaking his freaking wrist.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Look, we all have our favorites and it's hard to let go. There are folks who think lance armstrong didn't cheat, that Brady didn't oversee a complicated scheme to deflate balls to improve performance, and that OJ was watching soft core  in a Marriott in Chicago when Nicole and Ron Goldman were murdered. 

Hillary had an amazingly good run all things considered. Rode her partnership with WC and his coat tails to the senate, to a spirited yet ultimately stagnant presidential campaign where she lost to an upstart, circled around swallowed her pride, sucked up to her former enemy and rode his coat tails to become Secretary of State, and then it got interesting:  she dodged one scandal after another, sold access to power, quite literally described 60+ million Americans citizens as deplorable and of no redeeming value, ran a negative campaign through one health crisis after another, watcher her top aide go down in flames with her dopey husband Karlos Dangerfield...and still managed to convince 60+ million people that she should lead the free world even though she so totally misjudged the political landscape that she got beaten by a guy who never held public office in any way, shape or form. 

It's amazing to be able to have gone through all that and yet be totally devoid of any sense of deeply held personal conviction that would have her look in her daughter's eyes and say "I ran my race...and yet I lost." Nope, she wept, sat in the darkness, contemplated apparently none of the multiple miscues that were well within her control...and blamed everyone else.   She's a loser and again, it amazes me to have to say that given what she seemed to be before the breakdown. 

Then again, she did agree that there is a special place in hell for women who did not support her. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Democrat Senator on when Hillary will quit politics: “Not soon enough”

Gee, why is Senator  Heitkamp so 'triggered ?

:lol:

Yeah, insulting all the women in these Red states isn't doing the Democrats (especially the women) running there any favors.

What a stupid thing to do. If I was still a Democrat, I would be pissed....but instead I'm quite pleased!

It just occurred to me that surreptitiously hiring Hillary to speak in various states during mid-terms could be a great way to undermine some Democratic candidates.

Edited by OJABBA

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

At least Bigfoot has been spotted in Wisconson

In 2004 I worked with a guy who was a swift boat vet.  Dude could not stand Bigfoot.

Edited by Boyst62