AFC Championship: Pats** at Broncos

YoloinOhio

Denver was #3 against the run this year and #1 against the pass. I give them credit for today rather than bashing Brady (on this point).

I am, too. Would love to see this ending for him. But while the Pats* have two great healthy players, Carolina and Arizona are ridiculously well balanced, if not stacked. I think the SB is going to be ugly -- Seattlesque -- for Peyton, and that would be a shame.

Time will tell, here hoping

I thought we were hit by a tornado here in Boston about 6:30 this evening. But it was just all the Patriot fans jumping off the bandwagon at the same time. What a bunch of whiners,the excuses for losing are pouring out big time..... the refs were against us, Gronk played hurt, Denver turned off our tablets,on and on. Great day to be a Bills fan here in Cheatriot land!

that doesn't sound like bandwagon jumping more like spoiled fans

That died last year...both qbs played like garbage and Manning has got nothing left

he 's got one left in him, I think he had his best game all yr, with some more rest he could be better.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Key loss of the season - nate solder. Vollmer is a great rt but a horrible lt, and cannon and fleming shouldn't be starting for any team. It killed them in the end. All three were terrible today and cost the team the game.

But the *Patriots are geniuses and work the draft better than anyone! About time they had injuries. I love that Belicheck didn't kick that FG. Dumb ass.

I love that Belicheck didn't kick that FG. Dumb ass.

There's an excellent reason he didn't. We're all just too dull to wrap our minds around his genius. That it didn't work out as planned isn't his fault - he was right, it's reality that's wrong. [/Pats fans]

Oh my God. There's actually idiots on their thinking they just lost the Superbowl. :wallbash:

My favorite - thread title is:

"Patriots fans class action lawsuit against the NFL"

Is there any lawyers in here that could help if we can find a way to sue Goodell and the NFL to get our draft picks back? I know it's a long shot, but I am curious if we have a case since the NFL made a false report, denies the ideal gas law, and that amicus curiae brief that was entered into Brady's court case.

For us fans, who would be willing to join if we do this? I am tired of Goodell acting like a dictator and taking our picks for no reason!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, but if they had kicked and assumed made, then kicked off Denver would likely not have been pinned in quite so deep, who know what would have happened??

In my opinion, the decisive play was not kicking the fg with 6+ minutes to go. Bad coaching decision and bad situational football

Is this Wade's first Super Bowl? I'm pretty certain he only came to Buffalo after their four SB run had ended, can't recall if he went with some other team, as he's been with so many over the years

Congratulations to Wade Phillips for a phenomenal defensive gameplan that throttled Brady and the Cheats. Enjoy that trip to the Super Bowl.

So here's a question, when the Bronco player fumbled it, if the NE player had recovered it clean without being "touched down" Could he have ran it back into the endzone and would NE then still get the 2 points. Or is it kind of like a field goal, once a kick is blocked, they play is dead for the team attempting the play? I'm assuming the answer is no, but not certain what exactly the ruling would be??

PAT and 2 Pt Conversions are not timed plays

Holy Crap. I had to leave for the 2nd half and DVR'ed it, made sure I didn't know the outcome. I come home, watching the 2nd half - going crazy watching the last 5 minutes unfold - almost lose my mind when the Patriots** score the TD, then..........the recording ends just before the 2 pt conversion (and by then it's 7:00).

My mind didn't know what to do - I'm jumping up and down going OMIGOGOMIGODOMIGOD. I knew the game was over one way or the other - the moments before checking the final outcome were among the most stressful in my life.

Have to agree with many of the comments here. It is truly a gift to be able to watch the Superbowl stress free and be able to enjoy it.

I honestly don't believe anyone can hate the Patriots** more than I do. For real. My hatred honestly borders on irrational (or my wife would probably say is irrational). God I hate them. Even watching the recording - I get so stressed when the Pats** are driving I fast forward and just look at the down marker to see what happened, then rewind and watch in real time. And even then I'm freaking out the whole last 5 minutes..

The most important factor going into this game for me was the fact that NE** lost the home field advantage. There is absolutely no way if this game was played in Gillette that NE** does not get some calls that determine the game in their favor. There's no way. Oh, and their tablets would have worked the whole game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - how great is that.

That backwards pass was ridiculous. How is it the stupid Pats** always benefit from some stupid turnover other teams make in their own territory. God it drives me crazy.

1) WTF are refs doing helping up Brady (again) 2) What does it take for Brady to get a grounding call 3) WHY THE HELL don't all teams try to pressure and beat up Brady ALL THE TIME.. When will teams in the league finally just get it and stop outsmarting themselves

God I hate the Patriots**. It is like a huge weight has been lifted. Ha and its easy to forget the friggin cheaters lost their first pick, and hopefully a Brady suspension is in the making this offseason. Go to hell mother f'ers - go straight to hell.

I honestly don't believe anyone can hate the Patriots** more than I do. For real. My hatred honestly borders on irrational (or my wife would probably say is irrational).

I actually shouted during the game that, if the Pats' flight was shot down with a MANPADS on approach to Logan, it was me.

I think I might hate them more.

I actually shouted during the game that, if the Pats' flight was shot down with a MANPADS on approach to Logan, it was me.

I think I might hate them more.

Good thing you weren't watching at the airport....

Mass murder aside - I still hate them

Holy Crap. I had to leave for the 2nd half and DVR'ed it, made sure I didn't know the outcome. I come home, watching the 2nd half - going crazy watching the last 5 minutes unfold - almost lose my mind when the Patriots** score the TD, then..........the recording ends just before the 2 pt conversion (and by then it's 7:00).

My mind didn't know what to do - I'm jumping up and down going OMIGOGOMIGODOMIGOD. I knew the game was over one way or the other - the moments before checking the final outcome were among the most stressful in my life.

Have to agree with many of the comments here. It is truly a gift to be able to watch the Superbowl stress free and be able to enjoy it.

I honestly don't believe anyone can hate the Patriots** more than I do. For real. My hatred honestly borders on irrational (or my wife would probably say is irrational). God I hate them. Even watching the recording - I get so stressed when the Pats** are driving I fast forward and just look at the down marker to see what happened, then rewind and watch in real time. And even then I'm freaking out the whole last 5 minutes..

The most important factor going into this game for me was the fact that NE** lost the home field advantage. There is absolutely no way if this game was played in Gillette that NE** does not get some calls that determine the game in their favor. There's no way. Oh, and their tablets would have worked the whole game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - how great is that.

That backwards pass was ridiculous. How is it the stupid Pats** always benefit from some stupid turnover other teams make in their own territory. God it drives me crazy.

1) WTF are refs doing helping up Brady (again) 2) What does it take for Brady to get a grounding call 3) WHY THE HELL don't all teams try to pressure and beat up Brady ALL THE TIME.. When will teams in the league finally just get it and stop outsmarting themselves

God I hate the Patriots**. It is like a huge weight has been lifted. Ha and its easy to forget the friggin cheaters lost their first pick, and hopefully a Brady suspension is in the making this offseason. Go to hell mother f'ers - go straight to hell.

I feel the same way even the part about the wife not getting the passionate hatred is the same for me. The Pats always get the breaks, the bounces, the calls and they are good but they still cheat anyway. Love to see them lose!!