East Coast Residents: Bunch of pansies

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrill seeking, and risk taking are traits of psychopaths, for sure.

True. I probably would have hopped a train, but I got scared off by at least two that I know the names of, and I think a third, kid who lost their legs. My grade, in junior high, and all in the same year..............Apparently, the first one or two didn't scare off the latter ones.

True. I probably would have hopped a train, but I got scared off by at least two that I know the names of, and I think a third, kid who lost their legs. My grade, in junior high, and all in the same year..............Apparently, the first one or two didn't scare off the latter ones.

Yeah, there were a couple kids missing legs, around town. Pretty heart-wrenching to think about that.

I had a brief train hopping phase. It was easy getting on, not always easy getting off.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I knew one in high school. Joined the swim team and changed his name to Bob.

There was a kid on my wrestling team with no arms or legs named Matt. His legless, armless brother also wrestled. He got hazed and hung up on the wall. His name was Art

There was a kid on my wrestling team with no arms or legs named Matt. His legless, armless brother also wrestled. He got hazed and hung up on the wall. His name was Art

I knew a quadriplegic who fell into a hole. Name was Phil.

I also knew one who played football. Called him Gabe Northern.

Edited by DC Tom

Girl on my high school swim team had one leg shorter than the other, her name was Eileen

I have a friend with no arms or legs. Likes to sit in his jacuzzi. His name is Stew.

Yeah, there were a couple kids missing legs, around town. Pretty heart-wrenching to think about that.

I had a brief train hopping phase. It was easy getting on, not always easy getting off.

I never hopped the trains. Was afraid of getting off. I had a friend who did that around Attica where we lived. He couldn't get off. Had to call home from Buffalo to get picked up. His parents were not too pleased.

We called it hitching. I expected when I grew up that I was going to have my car hitched by kids and constantly be hit by snowballs. None of that happened. What the hell happened to kids?

It was pogying in Kenmore, too.

Cars don't have the classic "bumpers" any more, so unless a 1968 Chevy is driving down the street, you have nothing to grab onto on the back of today's cars.

Speaking of windows my brother in law has to use those really heavy curtains because he can't handle the sun. You may know him? Wilt?

Not sure but he may know the guy with no arms and no legs that we used to ask his mother if he could play baseball with us. She'd always yell and us and tell us to leave them alone. We knew he had no arms and legs and couldn't play baseball with us. Damn, we went that whole summer without a home plate.

It was pogying in Kenmore, too.

Cars don't have the classic "bumpers" any more, so unless a 1968 Chevy is driving down the street, you have nothing to grab onto on the back of today's cars.

Ah, makes sense.