Nice quick read on new WR Jarrett Boykin

moshermw

Definitely won't take the top off the D. Is smart, smooth as silk, great hands, big, strong and tough. Like the article said, someone to go over the middle where TT was a little sparse. Happy to play and is good on special teams, too.

Definitely won't take the top off the D. Is smart, smooth as silk, great hands, big, strong and tough. Like the article said, someone to go over the middle where TT was a little sparse. Happy to play and is good on special teams, too.

sounds good. With the lack of depth at WR and pre-built chemistry with TT he has a good chance to make the team if he does well in TC. Edited by YoloinOhio

I always worry when a team looks at Wrs based on size instead of ability-in 2008 we wanted to draft a wr with size, so in round 2 we pick James Hardy instead of Desean Jackson

I know no one has ever said this.....BUT....we could have drafted Gronk instead of .....

I always worry when a team looks at Wrs based on size instead of ability-in 2008 we wanted to draft a wr with size, so in round 2 we pick James Hardy instead of Desean Jackson

This is how I feel exactly.

I guess if two guys were equal in production and skill, maybe I'd give the nod to the taller/bigger guy. Otherwise, show me who can play.

Boykin's 4.7 makes you wonder how well he can create separation against NFL DBs.